GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For Professor Griff"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/07/03 at 23:03
Regular
Nice idea about the Gamecube evolution you had there, but ofcourse you mind is nothing compared to the genius of Nintendo, so they'd already thought of it, and made the Gamecube with the feature built in.

That's right, the Gamecube already plays PS2 games.

Just put a PS2 game into the Gamecube and turn it on.
Ofcourse, the Gamecube disc tray is pretty small, so the DVD won't fit too easily, so just press it down REALLY hard until it goes in (your PS2 game disc might end up a little smaller, but I'm sure ot won't affect the game, and if it does, I'm sure it won't have ruined anything significant so don't worry, just try another one).

hehehehehe...

SUCKER! :-D
Sun 27/07/03 at 16:56
Regular
Most consoles actually use some form of OD, as opposed to the disks you were on about 'Griff'.
Sun 27/07/03 at 16:02
Regular
Professor Griff wrote:
> Im not sure if you know about the GameCube, but it uses smaller disks

I'm afraid they don't. GameCube's use discs.
Sun 27/07/03 at 15:43
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Professor Griff wrote:
> PS2's which use CD's

Don't you mean DVD's, Professor Stupid?
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:42
Regular
"Festivus!"
DCUK sucked
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
GD roms are Dreamcast disks.
Dreamcast.
DREAMCAST.
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:38
Regular
HAHAHA, GOLD.
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:34
Regular
Im not sure if you know about the GameCube, but it uses smaller disks (called GD roms) instead of the PLaystations PS2's which use CD's (which are alot bigger) so it cant work. thats why (if you actually READ my topic) you would see that an adaptor would be the only way to make this happen. maybe somekind of an add on. im not sure exaclt how it would work, but its a good idea!
Anyway, i'll let you guys know when i get some feedback from the company about it.
thanks for the suggestsion, but it wouldnt physically work (too small!)
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:27
Regular
That was crap.
Sat 26/07/03 at 23:16
Regular
;).
Sat 26/07/03 at 23:03
Regular
Nice idea about the Gamecube evolution you had there, but ofcourse you mind is nothing compared to the genius of Nintendo, so they'd already thought of it, and made the Gamecube with the feature built in.

That's right, the Gamecube already plays PS2 games.

Just put a PS2 game into the Gamecube and turn it on.
Ofcourse, the Gamecube disc tray is pretty small, so the DVD won't fit too easily, so just press it down REALLY hard until it goes in (your PS2 game disc might end up a little smaller, but I'm sure ot won't affect the game, and if it does, I'm sure it won't have ruined anything significant so don't worry, just try another one).

hehehehehe...

SUCKER! :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.