GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Asylum Seekers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/07/03 at 16:29
Regular
In this recent influx of war and world poverty, we have started to get alot of asylums seekers from around the world. i used to think asylums were where you put crazy people, but now i am more informed, it is for refuges who are coming from places around the world to live in england. so, now that you know this, i would be interested to know what you think about this. i know there are some people who are for it and some who are against it, and i am undecided at the moment: they take our jobs, but they also make some money for our economy, so its a 50 50 situation at the moment.
what do you think? if you have any more info on this topic tell us and we can discuss about it.
Sun 27/07/03 at 19:02
Regular
Professor Griff wrote:
> can we not discuss this? i was speaking to a friend of mine about this
> and we really want to know more.

Post it in Life.
Sun 27/07/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Vice wrote:
> i mean all asylum seekers are illegal.

Wrong actually, we signed up to numerous treaties which necessitate that people who are at risk of death, torture or false imprisonment, because of their moral/political/religious beliefs will be given asylum upon reaching the borders of the UK and proving their claim. For ease of processing the Home Office in cooperation with the security services maintains a list of countries where people are most likely to have a valid claim fleeing from but all applications are dealth with case by case. People who seek asylum purely for financial reasons are illegal if they turn up and request asylum or attempt to illegally enter the country outside of official channels. People picked up entering illegally may still be granted asylum if they have a valid claim.

So I think my original point stands, some of you need to read about what you type before commenting.
Sun 27/07/03 at 18:14
Regular
"we escape....."
i mean all asylum seekers are illegal.
Sun 27/07/03 at 18:13
Regular
"we escape....."
> I'd say go read up about it on the internet before discussing it
> here.... and be concise - is it illegal asylum seekers, all asylum
> seekers, legal asylum seekers ?

Erm all asylum seekers are technically legal, i think your getting confused with immigrants.
Sun 27/07/03 at 16:25
Regular
Can whichever regular is masquerading as Professor Griff please end the joke now ? Please ???

Eminem isn't racist or homophobic, you misunderstand him if that's what you think.
Sun 27/07/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
M&M?? Nah i much prefer Maltesers' music. They aren't as manufactured as the M&M's and their music has far more depth :D
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:21
Regular
M...&...M
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:02
Regular
well, i dont think it makes a differnece what they have done in their own country, im talking about all people who come into england, if they are wanted or whatever, it doesnt make a difference. i also would like to talk about wether you guys think M&M is a good singer and rapper and if you think he should be allowed to perform even though he makes racism and homofobic songs. because his music is funny and the lyrics are witty and page turning, so i think maybe he isnt so bad, but its not abouyt me! its about what you guys think! let me know!
Sat 26/07/03 at 17:41
Regular
Professor Griff wrote:
> not about asylum seekers, i am always eager to learn about news
> things, instead of just games and films. what do you think about them?
> i am beggining to think it may be a good idea to not have them in any
> more, as it is getting a bit crowded. although they do help out in
> shops and other work places. im still not sure!

I'd say go read up about it on the internet before discussing it here.... and be concise - is it illegal asylum seekers, all asylum seekers, legal asylum seekers ?
Sat 26/07/03 at 17:00
Regular
Ask your freind.
You know.
The one who told you about the BB adapters.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.