GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playing first gig on sunday..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/07/03 at 00:21
Regular
...with my band Exemption From Reality or E.F.R for short.. it'll be our first proper gig, we've played before at a talent show but that was just one song. We're playing as part of a youth festival in Staines where the council are setting up a temporary skate park, so there should be quite a few people there. We play mostly grunge/experimental noise music (Think Nirvana and Sonic Youth then think again) and I play guitar and (unfortunately) sing. Should be fun. Anyone else in here in bands and got any experiences to share?
Sun 27/07/03 at 01:05
Regular
Oooo...in 16 hours.
Sun 27/07/03 at 01:01
Regular
"Hmmm....."
thanks
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Good luck mate!
Fri 25/07/03 at 00:38
Regular
:cD
Fri 25/07/03 at 00:37
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Truly disgusting... besides now Mr. Pierce has left our school playing next year looks doubtful.. they'll probably give it to some crummy drama act or a claranet solo.
Fri 25/07/03 at 00:30
Regular
Khalid, you seen the Spel-bound Powerpoint presentation Simon made? :cD

http://www.spelthorne.gov.uk/web/ (SP) youth/studentcouncil/Presentation1.pps
Fri 25/07/03 at 00:28
Regular
It's gunna be great...you'd better sing though, and not bottle out at the last minute.

Go EFR! :cD

http://www.spelthorne.gov.uk/web/ (SP) council/news/2003/news03-122.htm
Fri 25/07/03 at 00:28
Regular
"The Red Shift"
* damn i screwed up that first sentence bad. *singer being a sewing machine and bag being comical. damn.
Fri 25/07/03 at 00:26
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i have no singer talents. and im not in a bag. i went to see an amateur band play once and the electric guitarist got wrapped in his wire and fell over. the crowd hardly noticed. even though he temporerilly stopped playing.
Fri 25/07/03 at 00:21
Regular
"Hmmm....."
...with my band Exemption From Reality or E.F.R for short.. it'll be our first proper gig, we've played before at a talent show but that was just one song. We're playing as part of a youth festival in Staines where the council are setting up a temporary skate park, so there should be quite a few people there. We play mostly grunge/experimental noise music (Think Nirvana and Sonic Youth then think again) and I play guitar and (unfortunately) sing. Should be fun. Anyone else in here in bands and got any experiences to share?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.