GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Freefall: Matt Hardy (DW) Vs Krusher (Lipe) W/ Special Guest Ref. Stone Cold (Je"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/07/03 at 20:04
Regular
Welcome to SRW Freefall as we’re back and just about ready to start our next match. It will determine the newest member of DoA pitting Matt Hardy (DW) against Krusher (Lipe) with the special guest referee of Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae17). Wait a minute…

*The DoA locker room pictures on the titan-tron*

Stone Edge: “You know what to do, Steve?”

Stone Cold: “Yeah. I’m on it.”

*Austin walks out of the room heading for the ring*

What was that all about? I wonder what DoA have planned for this match? We’re about to find out…

The Glass Smashes and the Texas Rattlesnake walks out from behind the curtain to a round of boo’s from the fans! He smiles as he walks down to the ring with a microphone in his hand. He doesn’t look dressed to be a referee in his normal clothes of blue denim shorts and a bionic redneck leather jacket with no sleeves so what could this mean? He enters the ring and begins to speak…

“Well Well”

*boooooo*

“Ah, shut your dam mouths!”

*The booing slowly dies down*

“You’re about to see Matt Hardy go face to face with Krusher in the winner joins DoA match. We’ve decided to add a little stipulation… Yeah, as before I am the special guest referee… BUT THIS MATCH IS NOW ALSO A HARDCORE FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH!!!”

Wow! I can’t believe it!

“And that’s the bottom line, coz Stone Cold said so!”

Here we go…

“Oh yyyeaahhhh” Matt Hardys (DW) music hits and he walks down the ramp knowing what carnage is ahead of him. A hardcore match will certainly work against him in this match but can he pull out a victory? After all, Krusher is new to SRW and could make some rookie mistakes for him to capitalize on. The master of Mattitude steps into the ring where Stone Cold is waiting and awaits his opponent…

Asphyx’s “The Krusher” hits as the man himself walks out beneath the titan-tron. He smiles as he walks down the ramp. He must know that this match will work in his favour. Krusher (Lipe) enters the ring, the bell rings and this match has officially begun…

Matt Hardy runs at Krusher… Dropkick to the head! Krusher is knocked back into the turnbuckle. Hardy starts punching away until Krusher pushes him down half way across the ring! No! This time Krusher charges at Hardy but is taken down with a drop toe hold! Matt stomps on him a few times before pulling him up to his feet but a kick to the mid-section stops him in his tracks! DDT by Krusher! Down goes Matt!

Krusher wastes no time in heading to the outside of the ring and looking for weapons. He chucks a dustbin in the ring full of allsorts of goodies! Or should we call them baddies?! Anyway, last of all, he grabs a steel chair from beside the announcers table. Turns around. Wow! Matt Hardy just hit Krusher right across the skull with a dustbin lid!

He’s still standing! *BANG* And again, Matt hits him across the skull. This time he goes down. Matt picks him up and slides him into the ring. Early cover… Austin counts… 1, 2, and a kick out! Hardy gets up wasting no time with some heavy stomping but Krusher soon rolls out of the ring. Hardy taunts the crowd before following him out of the ring. RUNNING KNEE TO THE FACE! Krusher is back in control of this match-up! He grabs the ring bell from ringside… *DING* Matt Hardy goes down! Krusher gets the cover… 1, 2, and a kick out!

This new guy doesn’t take nicely to kick outs… Woah. No! Krusher moves Matt Hardy nearer to our announcers table! I’m moving… He pulls Matt Hardy up above his head… POWERBOMB THROUGH THE TABLE!!! Well. Err. That’s what I would’ve been saying if Matt didn’t reverse the move into a roll up! COVER!

NO! Kick Out! Krusher shoots back to his feet steaming at what just happened! He can’t believe it! Matt runs up the ramp and he follows… This could be a mistake. Krusher catches him up on the stage and hits a major clothesline! “Argh!” He shouts in frustration! KRUSHER! KRUSHER! KRUSHER! And no, not the person; the move! He’s kicking away at Matt Hardy… They’re getting higher and higher… Wait! Matt ducks the big one! Krusher follows through! DROPKICK TO THE BACK OF KRUSHER! HE GOES FLYING OFF THE STAGE! *BANG* Krusher hits the concrete below with a thud!

Both men are down. Matt Hardy is using time to recover on the stage as Krusher is down below the stage! He’s Out! Austin shouts at both of them to “Get Up!” but its not working…

…Finally, after about a minute, Matt Hardy gets to his feet! No! He looks down at Krusher from the stage! Signals! Is he going to deliver a large dose of Mattitude here?! He’s just about to jump… KRUSHER GETS UP! He’s back to his feet! Matt cancels the manoeuvre and instead climbs the caging around the titan-tron! By the time Krusher makes it to the top of the stage; Matt Hardy is ready! CROSS BODY OFFTHE BOTTOM RIM OF THE TITAN-TRON! WOW! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!

Krusher definitely got the worst of it being sandwiched between Matt Hardy and the floor! Matt hasn’t landed too well either though. It looks like he’s banged his leg on the way down… Let’s take a look at a replay…

*Replay appears on Titan-Tron*

Yeah. You see it right there. Just as he was landing, his right knee hit the ground first. That’s gotta hurt! Austin’s asking him if he wants to quit but he’s obviously saying “No!”.

Krusher looks out of it and it’s not looking good for Matt Hardy as he’s injured his knee badly. We’re gonna go on a quick break while these guys recover a bit!

The Titan-Tron goes black…

White writing appears…

“He’s Coming…”

“He’ll help THEM become the most dominant faction SRW has EVER seen…”

“He cannot be beaten…”

“Who is he?”

“Wait and see in the coming weeks of SRW Eclipse…”

We’re back here live at Freefall and who the hell could that be advertising? Hmm… I wonder what faction he could be joining? Anyway, back to the match!

Matt Hardy (DW) seems to be getting over his knee and Krusher is slowly arising.

[A few minutes of babbling on later]

Both men are to their feet on the stage. They slowly exchange punches! Krusher is in a bad daze and Matt Hardy is having big problems with his knee. Woah! Suplex on the stage by Hardy! He then falls back down to the ground himself for a few seconds before crawling back down to the ring… Krusher slowly gets back to his feet soon after and follows…

Both men are back up in the ring! Matt tries a few right hands on Krusher but it doesn’t look to have much effect… Krusher gets back to his feet and taunts Matt Hardy.

Hardy runs at Krusher looking for a clothesline only it doesn’t quite work out that way… SPINEBUSTER! Krusher uses his momentum to lock in the TEXAS CLOVERLEAF!

THIS ONE HAS GOTTA BE OVER WITH THAT KNEE INJURY!!! Hardy is trying to hold on but its not looking good. Krusher has got it locked in tight. Matt screams in pain as Krusher shouts for him to tap. Austin checks up on the matter but Hardy denies.

A few seconds on and Krusher decides to release the move. He has a better idea… Krusher picks up Matt Hardy and starts off on his finishing manoeuvre; KRUSHER! He starts off with some low kicks… They get higher… and higher… UNTIL MATT HARDY CATCHES ONE! HE SPINS KRUSHER AROUND! KICK TO THE MID-SECTION! TWIST OF FATE! Krusher is out of it!

Wait a minute! Matt Hardy turns around… STONE COLD STUNNER! He goes down! Austin signals for Krusher to get up… Minutes later when he does so… STONE COLD STUNNER!!!

What does this mean? Don’t DoA want a new member?! Austin grabs a microphone and a couple of beers from ringside and as he walks up the ramp; explains…

“Krusher. Matt Hardy. You’ve both impressed me in this match-up! That’s why I can’t decide which one of you is more worthy of joining DoA!”

*He cracks open a Steve-Weiser and knocks it back*

“I want you both to walk your sorry @sses down to this ring next week on Eclipse and tell me if you still wanna join DoA after that Stunner just then!”

*Austin Laughs*

“Whether you do or you don’t, I’ll take it on from there! And that’s the bottom line, coz Stone Cold Steve Austin said so!”

*He opens and knocks back his last Steve-Weiser before heading backstage*

Look at the carnage that has been left in the ring! Both competitors from this match are lying there looking totally out of it along with a dustbin full of weapons, which haven’t even been used!

Will these guys still wanna join DoA after this match? I guess we’ll find out next week on Eclipse! I wonder what Austin will do if they both say yes… Or on the other hand say no!

Tune in to SRW Eclipse Next Week and in the meantime, enjoy the rest of Freefall!
Sun 27/07/03 at 21:02
Regular
OK, np Jae. Promo up next week :D
Sun 27/07/03 at 20:17
Regular
Sheesh, I'm already doing one promo. :cD

Yeah, sure.
Sun 27/07/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Lipe wrote:
> So I have to do a promo next week right?

Yeah. If you don't mind. Just to carry on the storyline in the Freefall aftermath. :) I would; but I'm going on holiday! :D Also, if DW could do a promo with Matt Hardy commenting on the situation, that would be good. :)
Fri 25/07/03 at 18:41
Regular
Top match - loved all the Austin involvement; no matter how many times we see Austin stunner people, whether on TV or read in an SRW match, its just seems cool...great stuff.
Fri 25/07/03 at 18:39
Regular
Great match Jae, I liked the twist in the match partway through and the in-ring action was brutal, which was nice too see :)

Looks like this feud is far from over.
Thu 24/07/03 at 22:23
Regular
Woooo, I enjoyed that match alot, maybe it was 'cause one of my wrestlers was in it :P Nah, great stuff once again from Jae, you really are on FIRE! :D So I have to do a promo next week right?
Thu 24/07/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Hmmm... if they have any sense, they won't want to join DoA after this. :D

This could be classic Austin mind games, we will have to wait and see.

It was an interesting twist of a match. We shall have to see what the repercussions are. Well done.
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe very interesting twist - well done on continuing at least two storylines with the Krusher/Hardy thing still going and the mysterious new guy joining a new faction...

Match was great too, brutal with some cool in-ring action and unexpected ending, Austin (Jae17) stunning them both. :D

Good stuff.
Thu 24/07/03 at 20:13
Regular
Bloody brilliant, if a little confusing. Not confusing in the sense that mayhem was unleashed at the end, confusing in the sense that someone is coming and that DoA don't have a new member, as of yet. Could we see this new guy steal Krusher or Matt's place in DoA? Excellent match, and well done to Austin :cD
Thu 24/07/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Oh yeah, and thanks for reading. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.