GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DVD Easter Eggs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/07/03 at 00:21
Regular
Anyone know a decent website that has a full list of Easter Eggs for recent and old films (any region). I particularly dont want to go trailing through a whole load of useless websites off of google so a suggestion would be appreciated.

Anyone know any on the 2 Disc Collectors Edition Pulp Fiction?

And if you want to post some in here or ask for any feel free...

Cheers
Mon 28/07/03 at 13:23
Regular
"aliens exist"
www.eeggs.com

easter eggs for everything from games, films, software, ets
Fri 25/07/03 at 11:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Sir! They've taken Mr Rimmer!

Well quick lets get out of here before they bring him back!
Thu 24/07/03 at 22:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
Woooo, another fellow Red Dwarf fan. Smeg-head :-D
Thu 24/07/03 at 15:34
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
What? I even posted an easy to copy-and-paste link!

Anyways, everyone, EVERYONE should have the Google toolbar. It even has a popup stopper.
Thu 24/07/03 at 14:23
Regular
"8==="
Nope. But I found some easter eggs on the Red Dwarf Series 1 DVDs.

There are some numbers on a note pad on one of the menus. Enter them into the keypad on one of the other menus. You get an interview and some other extras.
Thu 24/07/03 at 14:19
Regular
"That's right!"
Calm down, El Blokey. Not everybody has google and dictionary.com bookmarked like you.
Thu 24/07/03 at 14:04
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
www.google.co.uk

Christ, some people are stupid.
Thu 24/07/03 at 13:09
Regular
"That's right!"
Most of them are region 1. Which is annoying.
Thu 24/07/03 at 00:32
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/easter_eggs.php

Have fun.

Like you say though, there's probably other sites that have easter eggs that aren't on that one.
Thu 24/07/03 at 00:21
Anyone know a decent website that has a full list of Easter Eggs for recent and old films (any region). I particularly dont want to go trailing through a whole load of useless websites off of google so a suggestion would be appreciated.

Anyone know any on the 2 Disc Collectors Edition Pulp Fiction?

And if you want to post some in here or ask for any feel free...

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.