GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Relaxed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/07/03 at 23:00
Regular
I sit here, relaxed.

I rarely feel this way, just sitting, care free, in a perfect state of mind.
I treated myself to a brand new leather computer chair, slightly pricey, but rewarding in the comfort stakes. I had a bath earlier. First in a long time. I used that new bubble machine thing we got, the BaByliss Spa thing. I just lay there for ages, and it felt great. Got out, came on here, and onto MSN for the first time in a while, and chatted to some old mates.

I feel really stressless. At the moment I'm sipping some steaming Cadbury's hot chocolate. Silky stuff. Tastes great.

I dunno, I just feel really good about myself for the first time in a while. Care free. Stressless. Relaxed.

Aah.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:47
Regular
Not as inefficient as standing...

I would be relaxed except that I'd planned to do some exercise. Might still give it a blast in a minute.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sitting in a bath is inefficient.

I dont do it.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:14
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Nomad Soul wrote:
> Azul wrote:
> I had a bath earlier. First in a long time.
>
> Azul - chilled, and for the first time in ages, not smelling like a
> corpse....
>
> ;)

:D

I usually have showers.
I just don't see the point in having a bath frequently when I've got a perfectly good shower.

I use a bath thing as a kind of treat.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:12
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
*curses* well.. sitting listening to music and chatting to mates is ok i guess BUT some choc drink wouldnt go admiss!
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:11
Regular
Azul wrote:
> I had a bath earlier. First in a long time.

Azul - chilled, and for the first time in ages, not smelling like a corpse....

;)
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:06
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, and to top it off in the audio department, I've got that soothing Eple song by Roksopp streaming into my ears.

It's that spacey kind of one.
It's relaxing, seriously.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:00
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I sit here, relaxed.

I rarely feel this way, just sitting, care free, in a perfect state of mind.
I treated myself to a brand new leather computer chair, slightly pricey, but rewarding in the comfort stakes. I had a bath earlier. First in a long time. I used that new bubble machine thing we got, the BaByliss Spa thing. I just lay there for ages, and it felt great. Got out, came on here, and onto MSN for the first time in a while, and chatted to some old mates.

I feel really stressless. At the moment I'm sipping some steaming Cadbury's hot chocolate. Silky stuff. Tastes great.

I dunno, I just feel really good about myself for the first time in a while. Care free. Stressless. Relaxed.

Aah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.