GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Buffalo Soldiers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/07/03 at 21:51
Regular
Grr, I really want to see this film but crappy Harlow won't let me. Here we have a film that dares to be slightly anti-American and anti-war, but can I see it at the cinema in Harlow? Can I nutsacks. Instead I have to put up with Matrix Reloaded (okay, it came out like three months ago), Hulk (fair enough) and Agent Cody Banks (wtf?). Come on!

For the record, it's a film set during the end of the Cold War around 1989, and is about a soldier called Ray Elwood (matnik-lookey-likey Joaquin Phoenix) who has shady black market connections, and when the new hard-nosed boss enters the corps, he tries to nob his daughter (Anna Paquin). Lovely. He also gets into trouble for selling a load of stolen weapons on the black market. I like the tagline though.

"War is hell, but Peace is... boring."

Anyone seen it? If so, you don't live in Harlow.
Thu 24/07/03 at 18:40
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Directed by, starring and probably written by Vincent Gallo I seem to remember. Buffalo 66 that is.
Thu 24/07/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Selected"
Tribute wrote:
> mikelar wrote:
> "Survival of the fattest"
>
> Wasn't that a NOFX album?

Really? I'm shocked and disguisted - I never knew.

I've changed the tagline to:

"You think your thoughts are safe? DON'T think again!"
Thu 24/07/03 at 11:35
Regular
"The Red Shift"
> I'm not too sure what the story is yet mind.

cannibalism. mass MASS cannibalism. who ever can eat all the other guys lives. a tv show is planned for next year in an "i'm a clinically obese guy, give me a chicken wing" style.
Thu 24/07/03 at 11:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It was on a plane. So was Agent Cody Banks.
I should have slept, or perhaps just stared at the seat in front of me. It would have been more enjoyable, in both cases.
Thu 24/07/03 at 11:21
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
gerrid wrote:
> Spy Kids

More fool you for watching it.
Thu 24/07/03 at 11:20
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
101 Dalmatians
Thu 24/07/03 at 10:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Spy Kids
Thu 24/07/03 at 10:19
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
What's the worst?
Thu 24/07/03 at 10:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Agent Cody Banks is the second worst film I've ever seen.
Thu 24/07/03 at 09:44
Regular
"Festivus!"
mikelar wrote:
> "Survival of the fattest"

Wasn't that a NOFX album?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.