GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"violent teachers..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/07/03 at 21:48
Regular
Ya know what its the end of term an im annoyed at my teacher...
He loves to shout all the time, most people just stand there and take it because they are too scared to shout back...
but now it changes, he is trying to accuse me and my mate of vandalising an OHP and breaking it because it does not work any more...
It wasnt us though, he said it happend on work experience when we were in there decorating the room, he said it happend on the last friday, untill i explained to him that we were not in there on friday so it wasnt us...
So he changed his story, now it happend on the thursday...
Any way he started moaning to us about it on monday, then he got one of the head techers to come and talk to us about it...
No he wont let me talk to my mate during form time incase we make a story up or something to try and cover it up...
Then they said unless we tell them whats happend they are going to send a letter home to our parents, so i just came home and told my dad and he just said what a biach i know that you wouldnt do something as stupid and pointless as that and he will just send a letter back saying he wants video proof or something, unless you cant then dont send junk mail...
Heh, kool dad...
And today they are taking it to the next leve and threatening my mate with suspention, unless he says it was me or him...
but thats not too fair seems as it really wasnt us, getting my mates skateboard putting it in the bin, waiting for him to get of the bin and then covering him in water balloons was me, but vandalising stuff no way...
Any way they cant susspend him for something he hasnt done, especially seems as they have no proof...
Any ways bout the shouting, if my teacher shouts at me bout it tomorrow or friday which he most probably will, ive decided that im gunna give him a mouth full back, because thats me and what im really like...
For 2 years i have just sat in the back and got told off for bog washing some one (which i didnt do, he just told me of because i happend to be there when it happend) and throwing books, but now im just gunna stand up and give him a mouth full in front of the whole class...
I just hope he doesnt do what he done last time, you see he is a bit voilent, and likes to swear...
Me and my mate were talking and he stood up and shouted

Hmm, seriously he swears at us all the time, and never signs our homwwork diaries, he is supposed to do it every week...
But he has a twich in his eyes and when he shoutes it gets seriously worse and starts blinking really fast, so when you are getting told off it is really hard not too laugh...
Heh this was about me having a good old shout at him, but i have told ya pretty much what he is like, heh...

Twould explain why at linch times he just sits in his room all alone with no friends... I think maybe he is banned from the staff room or something...
Oh he also bribes us, like i was eating skittles in his lesson, he said give me half or ill send you to the head of house and put you on stage 4 for eating, so i just gave him half... Grr...

any of you got any violent teacher like that...

Oh and this is real so hercules if you aint got nothing better to say dont go round saying " i bet its not true they are not allowed to do that" Because it is true and i know they aint allowed to do that but he does...
I guess he just makes the day different to any other teacher and lesson...

Peace out...
Sun 27/07/03 at 18:22
Regular
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Wow ahsher D, to be honest thats one of the best posts i have seen on
> the forum for a while...

Although make sure you pay attention to it.

It's the first time in ages I've said something like that without being under the influence of anything.
Sun 27/07/03 at 18:22
Yes ok im making it up DW...
I would type all that just for a laugh, hahaha...
Now shhsh little boy...
Sun 27/07/03 at 18:19
Regular
DW wrote:
> Okay Robin, this really is crap now. You're making this up.
>
> Asher, how old are you? Like, do you go to college, uni or whatever?

23 now.

I finished my course at college when i was 21.

I go to work usually, although I usually have a week off around now so my nephew can come stay and I take him out places all week.
So I'll be posting more than usual this week.
Sun 27/07/03 at 16:37
Wow ahsher D, to be honest thats one of the best posts i have seen on the forum for a while... I never knew you were like that, well i never knew you atall...
But yer spose your right, although when im told to get out of the class room for something i havnt done i just go, then when they come out and talk to be i just give them a smile and say it wasnt me, then try to prove me innocents to them...
I may sometimes be cheeky or rude to a teacher (when the are asking for it) but i never use bad launguage, mainly because my mum and dad would kill me if the school said that i used bad launguage...
Im not violent either, ive only ever been in one fight, twas good though, me against 30 year 9's and 2 year ten's, it took 4 6th formers and 9 teachers to break the fight up... Sure i hade to go check for broken bones in my face and ribs, but little old me got 8 people down, all with black eyes, thats the only fight and i got away with it because they looked on the security camera and saw that this huge possy of peopel just came up to me and started fighting, so twas not all my fault...
Sorry, gone off the subject a bit...
Any way i dont mess around in lessons on purpous or call out things just for a quick laugh, i do think befor i do MOST things, just when it comes to teachers they think they are like god or something, they think they can just embarasse you in front of the class...
Like the head of the whole school was taking us for SE (social Ethics) a few weeks ago and he was asking people what they hate, and i said to my mate i hate hobbitts, well he over heard and made me stand up and do a 5 minuet talk on why i hate hobbits... But i just stood there with a smile on my face for 2 minuets untill a rebel started saying how i can say that if i want, its my opinion blah blah blah...
Any way, i dont be cheeky to all teachers, its just my science on "the pagenator" and my tutor "blinky bill"...

Peace out...
Sun 27/07/03 at 16:28
Regular
Okay Robin, this really is crap now. You're making this up.

Asher, how old are you? Like, do you go to college, uni or whatever?
Sun 27/07/03 at 15:44
Regular
Okay, arguing back and challenging teachers is not funny.

I used to get it at school from teachers, I was the only black kid in most of my classes and treachers seemed to assume that it was me.

I had a troubled childhood. Not too much info for you, but I had a problem with violence, self control and basically my behaviour.

So, when i got accused of something, itd be:

"Get outside now"

"It wasnt me"

"GET OUT!"

"No"

"Thats it, Im callin the head"

"***** sake, ill get outside then you ******"

"Dont start using that language against me young man."

"**** off"

And then outside, I'd continue to swear like a drunk and disrespect the teachers. They were used to my words, so they didn't find them overly shocking, but I was still punished.

It was as if everytime a teacher unfairly did something to me, I did it back. Shouted back, etc.

And then one day, my teacher for Woodwork thought I had done a graffiti tag on the wall (which my enemy had done, but signed it from me).
He told me I was stupid, and knocked me over the head with his hand to 'knock some sense into me' or whatever.
So i hit him back, and he went straight down, and he had to go into hospital for a broken jaw.

I'm not trying to sound like I'm all tough and cool, I am, but thats besides the point (;-D)
I was suspended for a month for that, the teachers were slightly lenient because they knew I had this problem in my mind, and seeing as I was getting pyschotherapy, they knew I was generally ill.

But that month, i missed out on some crucial information, and for my GCSE's I got at least 1 or 2 grades lower in every subject, and basically it's ruined my life, because I'm nowhere near as qualified as I could have been.

I know mine was a mental problem and not a 'it's who i am' cocky attitude, but still, accidents have consequences. Your on the easy side at the moment - your on the actions. But if you carry on, you'll move over to the consequences - and that's where it all goes horribly wrong.

Think. Okay, so you may put that teacher in his place with a few snappy comebacks, and you might look quite cool in front of your class - but those are temporary things. Education is permanent.
Sun 27/07/03 at 15:32
Ok...
Sun 27/07/03 at 15:30
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Just take an Uzi to school and go on the rampage; I bet he wouldn't mess with you again after that.
Sun 27/07/03 at 15:19
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Stop making things up to impress people.

Im sure i made all this up just to impress some kids on a forum...
Hmm...
ok...
Sun 27/07/03 at 15:18
I quite enjoy winding the old git up to be honest...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.