GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd 4 Celtic 0"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/07/03 at 13:13
Regular
Not all doom and gloom without Beckham and Ronaldinho!

Okay, so it was just a friendly but both teams were at full strength. Nice to see Bellion score too!

Nice to see 66,722 turn up for a friendly too! Especially in america!
Wed 23/07/03 at 13:13
Regular
Not all doom and gloom without Beckham and Ronaldinho!

Okay, so it was just a friendly but both teams were at full strength. Nice to see Bellion score too!

Nice to see 66,722 turn up for a friendly too! Especially in america!
Wed 23/07/03 at 13:32
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh, this certainly bought an early morning cheer from me :)

United were dominant and it was a great kick off to the tournament.

Having said that this was Celtic's 5th pre-season friendly and it was United's FIRST pre season match so I was quite amazed by the scoreline!

Bellion was pretty decent when he came on too, tormented the Celtic defence and a terrific finish in the end.

Solskjaer started on the right wing and he started where he left off last season - settling in well on the right and I think Fergie has found Ole's position for him - great link play and also got on the score sheet.

NB: Did you watch the match? - if so did you note United got one freekick around 25 yards out and the person who took it was none other than - Van Nistlerooy! it was a decent freekick too and he nearly scored!

Ronaldinho....who?
Wed 23/07/03 at 13:35
Regular
I havnt got MUTV :(

*cries*
Wed 23/07/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Good goal by Bellion on his debut, and nice to see Man United beat Celtic.

=D
Wed 23/07/03 at 14:10
"Darkness, always"
Compare Utds emphatic victory over a strong Scottish side who made their mark on Europe by reaching the Uefa cup final last season against Arsenal's OUTSTANDING form in their pre-season friendlies against Conference side Barnet and Austrian nobodies Ritzing.

After failing to win either game, Arsenal will surely be a threat in the coming season.
Wed 23/07/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Don't knock Barnet, they have a good team, with players such as Harrison and Agogo. They could well be promotion candidates this coming term.

And as for the crowd? Shows the Americans are finally doing something sensible! The game spreads!
Wed 23/07/03 at 14:47
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh but there's a slight bit of difference in quality between Barnet and Celtic....
Wed 23/07/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Here's how I think the top 6 will roughly look:

1. Liverpool
2. Man United
3. Chelsea
4. Newcastle
5. Arsenal
6. Villa/Blacburn/Middlesbrough

Think Arsenal will do very poor this season, and Liverpool will be surprise winners.
Wed 23/07/03 at 16:30
Regular
"Whatever!"
Foreman wrote:
> Here's how I think the top 6 will roughly look:
>
> 1. Liverpool
> 2. Man United
> 3. Chelsea
> 4. Newcastle
> 5. Arsenal
> 6. Villa/Blacburn/Middlesbrough
>
> Think Arsenal will do very poor this season, and Liverpool will be
> surprise winners.

I like the way you think!
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Yeh but there's a slight bit of difference in quality between Barnet
> and Celtic....

I know there is. But I am stating that there are many good players in the conference.

And as for Foreman's prediction- it seems right. Although I'm a fan, I don't think United can go the distance in 2003/4.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.