GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd 4 Celtic 0"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/07/03 at 13:13
Regular
Not all doom and gloom without Beckham and Ronaldinho!

Okay, so it was just a friendly but both teams were at full strength. Nice to see Bellion score too!

Nice to see 66,722 turn up for a friendly too! Especially in america!
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Man U are going to kick ass this upcoming season
Mon 28/07/03 at 03:43
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Man Utd played well throughout the match and looked good for the up and coming season. I would like to think another premiership trophy for Man Utd as well this season and hopefully the champions league and they might as well win the FA cup for a bit of fun as well.
Thu 24/07/03 at 13:44
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Shows that Bellion showed potential but didn't play well at Sunderland; both count.
Thu 24/07/03 at 11:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
After watching the game it's changed my mind about letting Celtic into the Premiership. It's an easy 6 points each year :D

But anyway Bellion looked good and the part he played in his goal, both the 1-2 he played and the finish, was brilliant. Shows that if you're in a good team you'll play well. Plus once again Ruud looked as dangerous as ever and actually got an assist too.
Thu 24/07/03 at 09:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Manda†are wrote:
> supporting Woking FC, i honestly think Barnet will have an average
> season. No threat of relegation but no chance of promotion either.
> Woking on the other hand, never have a boring season. It's either just
> missing out on promotion or just missing out on relegation

I think Barnet could shine this year, and Hereford Utd should have, if they hadn't released Wright. But Burton Albion and Morecambe could well also be surprise packages.
Thu 24/07/03 at 09:23
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Insane Bartender wrote:

> After failing to win either game, Arsenal will surely be a threat in
> the coming season.

§niper wrote:

> ahahahahah

I must say one thing Sniper - your responses are getting more mature as you get older!

Thu 24/07/03 at 01:35
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Don't knock Barnet, they have a good team, with players such as
> Harrison and Agogo.

Agogo left Barnet 3 weeks ago. He's joined Bristol Rovers and you got Graziloi instead!

>They could well be promotion candidates this coming term.

supporting Woking FC, i honestly think Barnet will have an average season. No threat of relegation but no chance of promotion either. Woking on the other hand, never have a boring season. It's either just missing out on promotion or just missing out on relegation
Thu 24/07/03 at 01:29
Regular
"es argh"
That Bellion certainly looks like a promising talent, I remember seeing some action of him and he had amazing pace and the shot to go with it.

*crosses fingers*
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:23
Regular
Leeds will also struggle. Then crash and BURRRRRN!! MWA HA HA HA HA!!
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:22
Regular
Here's what I think the Premiership will be at the end of the season:

1) Man United
2) Newcastle
3) Arsenal
4) Liverpool
5) Chelsea

18) Bolton
19) Wolves
20) Leicester

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.