GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movie News: - Spider-Man 2 villain, X-Men 3 and another Batman, not another!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/07/03 at 00:59
Regular
Reading through my daily supply of movie news I come across these few pics of the new villain for Spider-Man 2, and who would believe its none other than Doc Octopus.

http://www.empireonline.co.uk/news/news.asp?4896

Theres other news about X-Men 3 and a new Batman movie, the 5th one. Probably gonna be pants!

Anyone looking forward to Spider-Man 2? After the first one it does seem as though the Green Goblins son, forgot his name, would become the hob goblin, or so my younger brother said; but they seem to be going somewhere else with the movie...

And who wants another Batman movie???
Fri 25/07/03 at 07:55
Regular
Chris Nolan is directing which is a good sign. Did anyone else read about Batmna: Dead End, the indpendent Batfilm that was released recently?
Thu 24/07/03 at 19:09
"possibly impossible"
You can't just expect another Batman movie to be as crap as the last two, just because they were bad movies doesn't mean that a new movie would be as bad.

It really depends on the writers, director and actors to come up with something better. There has been talk on various people playing the lead role, but nothing concrete yet, best to wait and see.

Anyway, Warner Bros now have competition with their DC superhero films from the great stuff being put out by 20th Century Fox from the Marvel stable.
Thu 24/07/03 at 15:28
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Why? wrote:
> Reading through my daily supply of movie news I come across these few
> pics of the new villain for Spider-Man 2, and who would believe its
> none other than Doc Octopus.

Does ayone else think that the guy in this poster for Doc Octopus looks remarkably similar to Marwood (I) from "Withnail and I" :) :) :)
Thu 24/07/03 at 13:23
"The Will of D."
I think the spiderman 2 film will be great, I think they aren't showing what Octipus is really like becuase they don't want to spoil what happens to him in the film.
Wed 23/07/03 at 22:57
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
girish wrote:
> i love spidermen and harrypotter movies

Erm...there's only one Spider-Man, so you can't love 'spidermen'.
Wed 23/07/03 at 22:54
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
I can see about a million Spider-Man Comic fans complaining if what your little brother says is true about the Hob-Goblin.

PS I thought Venom and Carnage would be in the third one?
Wed 23/07/03 at 09:38
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I can see Dr Ock helping to create the Hob Goblin towards the end of the second film. Then in the third one he will be the bad guy.
Wed 23/07/03 at 07:58
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Harry Potter sux.
Wed 23/07/03 at 07:28
Regular
i love spidermen and harrypotter movies
Wed 23/07/03 at 07:04
Regular
Why? wrote:

> And who wants another Batman movie???

*puts hand up*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.