GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Only One Michael Owen !!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/02/01 at 22:30
Regular
What a match tonight !!!! Our defence kept Batistuta pretty damn quiet ! COME ON YOU REEEEEEEEEDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu 15/02/01 at 22:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
What a match tonight !!!! Our defence kept Batistuta pretty damn quiet ! COME ON YOU REEEEEEEEEDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu 15/02/01 at 23:23
Regular
"Whatever!"
A fantastic result!!! I thought we were brilliant, typical Owen goals, great victory. The second leg at Anfield should be a blinder!!
Fri 16/02/01 at 09:37
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Selecta! Is it just me or does the whole of this forum support Liverpool? Doesn't bother me, I do too! It was a great match, the two goals were truly deserved, I think. owen looks to be beack to his best and when we get him scoring goals with Heskey we'll be unbeatable!
Fri 16/02/01 at 09:49
I dont but Im always glad 2 C English teams win in Europe. Especially when the English players play well.
Fri 16/02/01 at 13:17
I am not a Liverpool supporter but I thought the result last night was superb. The manager there seems to be doing everything right and Liverpool have a very strong squad.

The Liverpool fans were in great voice last night.

No10.
Fri 16/02/01 at 22:16
Fantastic, a truly great performance. The defence is looking good again, they dealt with Roma very competently! COME ON YOU REDS!!!!
Thu 22/02/01 at 22:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
We done it but only just!!! How we withstood that sort of pressure I will never know - the last ten minutes seemed more like ten hours!! Still at the end of the day its the result that counts and we made it to the quarter finals - Will just add that the ref was a complete joke - penalty? no penalty?? What the hell??
Hopefully with four English clubs still left in Europe we can make it an English double!!
Thu 22/02/01 at 22:57
Regular
"not dead"
I've never seen a ref point to the spot so clearly before, only then to turn and point to the corner flag.

So Porto next then?
Thu 22/02/01 at 23:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I think the defence was great again tonight. Fair enough we lost 1-0 but when you just defend against constant attacks your gonna concede eventually. Credit to the lads for holding out and keeping Roma at bay. They had my guts turning for the last 20 mins though ;-))

Porto next ! COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.