GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can I chat with someone plz???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/05/09 at 22:32
Regular
"The Dark Sith"
What is this enternet site I need info. Plus I like it so far
Sat 13/06/09 at 21:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
sultry wrote:
> hi im new here 2, just joined get back 2 me if u want a chat. im
> 33 female and in scotland x

Quite willing to chat about whatever, but this isn't a 'chat' site...your input is required. It can be on many subjects - have a look around....there may be some that you can add to or make comment about :-)
Sat 13/06/09 at 20:02
Regular
hi im new here 2, just joined get back 2 me if u want a chat. im 33 female and in scotland x
Sun 17/05/09 at 21:09
Regular
"happy"
hi im new here u can chat with me
Thu 07/05/09 at 17:30
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
Ello Darth Ryan - Welcome to Freeola's chat forums.

This website is everything you need from internet connections to website hosting.

Freeola offer great deals on Broadband connections and include FREE domain hosting, FREE & UNLIMITED web space, FREE & UNLIMITED email addresses which include autoresponders & forwarding and lots more! in my opinion you can not get a better deal.

You can buy Domain names (web addresses) from as little as £2.99 or transfer your exisiting domain names to freeola for free, once your domains are hosted with freeola they make it very easy for you to get your website up and running.

If you don't want your own domain name Freeola offer a free service to members called Freeola500. click to learn more.....

Freeola's customer support is faultless and theres always someone in the forums that will help you out too.

If you dont have a Freeola internet connection then you are missing out !! So MIGRATE TO FREEOLA FOR FREE and start taking advantage of thier unbeatable offers.
Wed 06/05/09 at 22:32
Regular
"The Dark Sith"
What is this enternet site I need info. Plus I like it so far

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.