GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To all N64 & Playstation Owners"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/02/01 at 18:35
Regular
Whith all thes next gen consoles out people tend to forget about the consoles that gave us fun first. Playstation and N64 don't hav that much lined up for them in 2001. N64 owners only have Conkers bad Fur Day, Dinosaur Planet and Banjo-Tooie to look forward to. And as for Playstation? Grrrr. You can just imagine those idiot developers sitting there. "Playstation? Why do they need games? They've got 32 bits, make them themselves! We've got our perfect PS2 and Dreamcast to care about." Theres only one, yes one developer working for Playstation. Thats the marvellous folk behind Metal Gear Solid 2!
The message I'm trying to get through, is that although the PS2 may be the prettiest console and the Dreamcast may have internet connection, N64 and Playstation have rocked the world for longer, will rock the world for ages longer yet and furthermore will always kick some serious console ass. All we can do is promise never to buy PS2 and Dreamcast! N64 AND PLAYSTATION FOREVER!
P.S If I ever win Gameaday (and I seriously doubt it) you check my prize. It will always be for good old N64 and Playstation!
Thu 15/02/01 at 18:35
Whith all thes next gen consoles out people tend to forget about the consoles that gave us fun first. Playstation and N64 don't hav that much lined up for them in 2001. N64 owners only have Conkers bad Fur Day, Dinosaur Planet and Banjo-Tooie to look forward to. And as for Playstation? Grrrr. You can just imagine those idiot developers sitting there. "Playstation? Why do they need games? They've got 32 bits, make them themselves! We've got our perfect PS2 and Dreamcast to care about." Theres only one, yes one developer working for Playstation. Thats the marvellous folk behind Metal Gear Solid 2!
The message I'm trying to get through, is that although the PS2 may be the prettiest console and the Dreamcast may have internet connection, N64 and Playstation have rocked the world for longer, will rock the world for ages longer yet and furthermore will always kick some serious console ass. All we can do is promise never to buy PS2 and Dreamcast! N64 AND PLAYSTATION FOREVER!
P.S If I ever win Gameaday (and I seriously doubt it) you check my prize. It will always be for good old N64 and Playstation!
Thu 15/02/01 at 18:47
Regular
"All we can do is promise never to buy PS2 and Dreamcast!"

Isn't that a bit like shooting yourself in the foot?

Or perhaps punching yourself in the face.
Thu 15/02/01 at 18:47
Regular
what the hell u talking about man?! whats wrong with moving forwards? u can play all your old psone games on the ps2 and nintendo's next console aint out till next year. not many games are coming out for the n64 because not many people buy games for it anymore. only a minority.
Thu 15/02/01 at 19:37
Regular
Ah hayve no proablems theyre. Ah lyve on a farrm wyth too pyegs and a carrut. I don`t neyed no gamin` machines or eeven eelectrisite!
Ye c sunny?

Progress is vital. Don`t be stupid.
Thu 15/02/01 at 19:53
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
If I win gameaday before the cube comes out, what do I get for my N64? Maybe CBFD, but I don't think my mum would appriciate my little brother playing it. I WANT ANOTHER PERFECT DARK, dammit.
Thu 15/02/01 at 20:02
Regular
nononon u have to get cbfd. its the best game coming out this year check the movies at conker.com
Thu 15/02/01 at 22:25
Bullo has a point there are still a lot of good games coming out for the N64 and Playstation. For example “Time Crisis Project Titan” on the Playstation, and “Conkers Bad Fur Day” on the N64.
Of course progress is vital, and for those of us lucky enough to be able to afford a PS2 or Dreamcast, then there are lots of good games for those consoles too.
But for the rest of us with our N64’s and Playstations, we should realise that our systems are only as good as the games we buy for them, and there are lots of great games to buy for the N64 and the Playstation!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.