GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phantom Power"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 10:29
Regular
Wooh, the Super Furries have done it again! Their 6th album and they just get better and better. It's the first album I've been genuinely excited about buying for months now. This and the new Coral album will make my musical year complete already, and it's only July! Even if you don't like them or don't want to buy this album, I'd still recommend downloading the 7 minute love-fest that is "Slow Life". It's such a fantastic song, but I hope they don't ruin it by releasing it as a single - it's not that type of song. It's like Champagne Supernova from Oasis' What's The Story. That would have made number one easily, but they kept it a secret for the fans as it's one of the best songs they've ever done and a show-closer to boot.

I love the Super Furries!
Tue 22/07/03 at 20:45
Regular
"not dead"
It's good.

Only two listens so far, as it was straight out of Tesco's and into the car CD player. But top stuff. Better than Rings Around The World.

On first/second listen, I quite like The Undefeated. And the one before it.

I haven't got the DVD yet though, but the Rings one was such a twisted bunch of stuff, that I might also have to invest in this one too...
Tue 22/07/03 at 15:56
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
monkey_man wrote:
> Wooh, the Super Furries have done it again! Their 6th album and they
> just get better and better. It's the first album I've been genuinely
> excited about buying for months now. This and the new Coral album
> will make my musical year complete already, and it's only July! Even
> if you don't like them or don't want to buy this album, I'd still
> recommend downloading the 7 minute love-fest that is "Slow
> Life". It's such a fantastic song, but I hope they don't ruin it
> by releasing it as a single - it's not that type of song. It's like
> Champagne Supernova from Oasis' What's The Story. That would have
> made number one easily, but they kept it a secret for the fans as it's
> one of the best songs they've ever done and a show-closer to boot.
>
> I love the Super Furries!

Phantom Power is awesome! I'm not the biggest of Super Furry fans, but this album has inspired me to eventually get there entire back catalogue. Maybe even that one they sung entirely in welsh!

Great stuff!
Tue 22/07/03 at 10:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Wooh, the Super Furries have done it again! Their 6th album and they just get better and better. It's the first album I've been genuinely excited about buying for months now. This and the new Coral album will make my musical year complete already, and it's only July! Even if you don't like them or don't want to buy this album, I'd still recommend downloading the 7 minute love-fest that is "Slow Life". It's such a fantastic song, but I hope they don't ruin it by releasing it as a single - it's not that type of song. It's like Champagne Supernova from Oasis' What's The Story. That would have made number one easily, but they kept it a secret for the fans as it's one of the best songs they've ever done and a show-closer to boot.

I love the Super Furries!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.