GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thank You... *ALL READ*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 21:21
Regular
Hey guys. There are a few things I should say; as I have a feeling I could be banned tomorrow. So, please, read this. Don’t say anything if I’m banned, just read. I’ll start by thanking you for reading this post.

NOTE :: This post will 95% cause offence to at least someone on the forums.

Once again, thank you. Thank you all for letting me be a part of Special Reserve Wrestling, thank you all for accepting me as a member of the forums and thank you all for helping me and standing by me whenever I needed you.

Ant, I’ll start with you. I first saw your posts in the World Longest Thread some 650 days ago. The word weird sprung to mind. But, that doesn’t matter, as I was a jerk back in the day. As I got to know you, you’ve been cool to me. You’ve been great to talk to, and I appreciate that. Thanks dude.

Jericho_17, Jazza…I remember when you was a wee 15 year old. Or something. You spammed dude, congratulations. Man the archives are full of posts by you, spamming away. But that was cool, heh. It’s been a pleasure talking to you. Cheers.

Joefro. AJ dude, you’re great. And so is your afro. You’re funny, boring and annoying all in one. A perfect package. Nah, you’re totally cool. As is the two Matt’s…Winspeare and Hughes. You’re two excellent people, and it’s been great knowing you online.

Congie, Random Hero, MoJoJoJo, Shaneo and Starlight all deserve mentions. They’re again the WWE Forum guys who I like, enjoy talking to and who I can have a decent convo with. Thanks for everything, good or bad.

RM18 and Tazz, both hardcore legends (dunno why :cD). Two of the most different people I have ever had the pleasure to talk to. And I mean that in a good way. Thank you for everything.

How could we forget little old Figo? Dude, you’re brilliant. Funny…fat…gay…homosexual…hur hur. Anyway, as this is a serious topic, it’s also been great talking to you. So dude, best wishes for the future.

Then there’s the new guys. I’m not gunna bother going into these, not known them long enough. Oh, and if I missed anyone out, don’t feel too down about it…

So, why am I going to be banned? Cos SilverMerc is an annoying retard? Yes, correct. Because I’ve already been warned twice, and the third warning is Game Over? Yes. Because I said some bad stuff about the gimp named above, SilverMerc? Yes. Bah, who cares. I deserve to be banned, but I think I would have decided to turn my back on the forums a long time ago had you guys not been here, so it doesn’t really matter. I’m going now, as are Your Shout and basically Parental Advisory. And all my SRW guys. Don’t dish them all out though Ant, for if I DO stay, and this is just a thank you thread for when I DO leave, I’ll still be in SRW. That’s if I’m here tomorrow, of course.

Once again, thank you all. Below I will write about some other users. It will have little to do with WWE, so bare with me.

Memo dude, stick in here and don’t let these newbies drive you away like they did with other users. You’re great.

Foreman, Stu, Sports Forum etc…I’ll miss the sporty chat, but still. Just remember, Wycombe will be in Division One next season.

Life Forumers and Movies guys. Enjoyed chatting with ya. Top guys.

People who don’t fit into either of the catagories, you PROBABLY rule.

Anyway, I’ll still be on MSN, I may still be on SR next Monday. You’ll be able to find me in the Frolic Room or in the Wycombe forums.

I’ve been DW, and I might have been banned. Cya guys. Gunna go continue my argument now, might as well make the most of it.
Fri 25/07/03 at 21:33
Regular
Jst to annoy SC 1 o_______________0
Fri 25/07/03 at 20:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
SC 1 wrote:
> It can get annoying

o_______________O

:D
Fri 25/07/03 at 18:46
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
It can get annoying
Thu 24/07/03 at 23:09
Regular
It's Ant's new thing, he really likes it, too much online gaming if u ask me :P
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Whats with that?!

o____________O

I've seen it in a few topics now... It's also in your name on MSN... :S
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
o____________O
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:41
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Actually DW, I found Virtuoso's comment rather amusing. :P

So did I :cD

Damn Scousers...
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Actually DW, I found Virtuoso's comment rather amusing. :P
Thu 24/07/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
But its not really something that anyone wants to know about. Truth.
Thu 24/07/03 at 19:03
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Lipe wrote:
> 49 posts in just one day eh?

You speak the truth!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.