GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some Madcatz Streetfighter Accessories Back In Stock"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Street Fighter IV'.
Sun 03/05/09 at 15:18
Regular
"I like turtles"
Amazon.co.uk have finally had Madcatz Streetfighter IV accessories back instock.They have PS3 wireless fightpads and 360 + PS3 fightsticks but no 360 pads as yet.Would suggest acting fast if you want one as they have been like rocking horse poop to get hold of.
Fri 10/07/09 at 07:47
Regular
"I like turtles"
Madcatz SFIV pads instock £29.95 Xbox 360,£24.95 PS3 : Here

Ken and Ryu pads instock for 360

Ken,Ryu and Chun Li pads instock for PS3
Thu 21/05/09 at 07:07
Regular
"I like turtles"
More expensive than other shops,but items are currently instock if anyone's desperate for an item sold out from Gameseek : Here
Fri 15/05/09 at 22:09
Regular
"I like turtles"
Fightpads instock here.Act quickly if you want one.
Sun 03/05/09 at 15:18
Regular
"I like turtles"
Amazon.co.uk have finally had Madcatz Streetfighter IV accessories back instock.They have PS3 wireless fightpads and 360 + PS3 fightsticks but no 360 pads as yet.Would suggest acting fast if you want one as they have been like rocking horse poop to get hold of.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.