GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Global Warming"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:34
Regular
with the temperature rising to a hot tempreture when will people stop saying the weathers nicer and realise that we are destrying the earth

i am not a tree hugger just concerned about us driving ourself's to our DEATH
Sat 19/07/03 at 15:34
Regular
"who wrote that?"
with the temperature rising to a hot tempreture when will people stop saying the weathers nicer and realise that we are destrying the earth

i am not a tree hugger just concerned about us driving ourself's to our DEATH
Sat 19/07/03 at 15:35
Regular
"It's been a while.."
who really cares? it isnt going to affect us or our children so to be honest who gives a sh!te?
Sat 19/07/03 at 15:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
By the time it actually gets too serious we'll be long dead so don't worry about it :D

But seriously until someone comes up with a viable source of power that is effective as fossil fuels then we're stuck with this.
Sat 19/07/03 at 15:37
Regular
"It's been a while.."
aka who gives a sh!te.
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:26
Regular
"who wrote that?"
BUT THINK OF THE PLANET AND HOW IT WILL CHANGE TO HAVE EARTHQUAKES AND KILLING STORMS AND MUCH WORSE
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Did you know that very soon (in geological terms) we will enter another ice age? It happens once every ten thousand years, and lasts for a very very long time. (I'm not sure about exact times but I can find out if you want me too) I think it's going to be about 200 years before it happens. (Just a guess, i'm probably way off because I haven't looked into it for quite a while now)
Sat 19/07/03 at 17:43
Regular
"It's been a while.."
thekrazyfarmer wrote:
> BUT THINK OF THE PLANET AND HOW IT WILL CHANGE TO HAVE EARTHQUAKES AND
> KILLING STORMS AND MUCH WORSE

yes but not for a very long time will this happen.

so dont worry.

your one of those over-emphatic geologists.

now shhh some serious mick taking to be done..

*wonders off to find DW*
Sat 19/07/03 at 17:45
Regular
Oi!

I should be taking the mick out of YOU. You could only beat us 3-2! HAHAHAHHAHA!
Sat 19/07/03 at 17:49
Regular
You're a Premiership side playing a fairly decent squad and you couldn't even beat an injury proned, full of new trialists, changed around Division Two side.
Sat 19/07/03 at 17:54
Regular
"It's been a while.."
oh so that's where you wanted to post it, i thought you were pasteing it into an msn conversation.

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.