GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Global Warming"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:34
Regular
with the temperature rising to a hot tempreture when will people stop saying the weathers nicer and realise that we are destrying the earth

i am not a tree hugger just concerned about us driving ourself's to our DEATH
Wed 23/07/03 at 10:22
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Global warming is great for the temperate climates; such as ours. I'm all for it on that basis. The only problem is the extreme rise in temperature that the African nations will have to endure. They don't need any more droughts etc. Poor sods.

What we should be worried about is the shift in the magnetic poles which will cause the earth to lose it's shield against the solar winds. Our atmosphere will be gone in a few thousand years.

No ozone layer, no global warming; nothing.
Tue 22/07/03 at 17:20
"The Will of D."
Hedfix wrote:
> Ah.
>
> *Digs out mithryl umbrella*

*Shoots you knee's and takes the umbrella off you to sell for lots of money*
Tue 22/07/03 at 17:18
"The Will of D."
Skorp1on wrote:
> Did you know that very soon (in geological terms) we will enter
> another ice age? It happens once every ten thousand years, and lasts
> for a very very long time. (I'm not sure about exact times but I can
> find out if you want me too) I think it's going to be about 200 years
> before it happens. (Just a guess, i'm probably way off because I
> haven't looked into it for quite a while now)

I nothing is done about GW by then we woun't have an ice age and i would cool us down for a breif period before GW completely kills us.

I say find me a US President that actually gives a damn! and that can disobey the government chain that wants us to be killed (ie the ATF and the Texans).
Tue 22/07/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Historically the planet periodically experience changes in world climates, so no, we aren't killing ourselves, we just notice it more than others did in the past.
Sun 20/07/03 at 04:49
Regular
"8==="
Ah.

*Digs out mithryl umbrella*
Sun 20/07/03 at 04:35
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Hedfix wrote:

> *Digs out metal umbrella*

BAD IDEA:-

a) the Americans can watch your every move as that umbrella will reflect high levels of infrared light back upto that spy sat thing, u might well get bombed; pre emptive strike on the basis of what WMD you might invent in the next ten years or so

b) Umbrella could proove to be a lighting magnet

c) It might be a bit heavy

d) It might get rusty, u will be spending massive amounts of money on car polish
Sun 20/07/03 at 04:08
Regular
"8==="
Ah.

*Digs out metal umbrella*
Sun 20/07/03 at 04:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The size changes depending on the seasons.
Sun 20/07/03 at 03:49
Regular
"8==="
I thought the hole in the ozone layer was receding.
Sat 19/07/03 at 22:27
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Don't worry, if global warming gets too extreme we'll use Nuclear winter to cancel it out!:D...Wait a minute...**realises we'd all die**...sigh back to the drawing board.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.