GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DVD Player"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
Got about £80-£100 to spend on a stand alone dvd player.

Any recommendations?

Looking for Multiregion (or hackable) and VCD/SVCD a must.

Fly, my pretties!
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
I have to recommend the Cyberhome CH-DVD 400 available from your local WHSmith for only £49.99. Absolute bargain. I have been through 3 dvd players since 1999 and I have to say that this has been the cheapest and best one ever.

I plays the following DVD/CD/DVD-R/DVD-RW/ DVD+R/DVD+RW/VCD/SVCD/MP3/ CVD/MPEG/JPEG/MP3-DVDs. Also multiregional (just ask for the region hack instructions at counter, if not can get them on web).

Excellent picture and sound and its so tiny at only 22.5cm x 6cm x 24cm (WxHxD). It comes with a 2 years warranty from WHSmith themselves.

Go here to see it in more detail:
http://www.whsmith.co.uk/whs/ space Go.asp?isbn=CHDVD400&DB=622& space Menu=DVD_AND_Video
Sat 19/07/03 at 17:00
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Coolio - will check it out.

Keep em coming!
Sat 19/07/03 at 15:11
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well just a few months ago I bought the Arianet 2233 DVD player from here.

It plays multi-region discs (no codes required) and regional code encripted discs.

Also plays MP3's and VCD's and a whole load of other things. I just use it as a dvd player though so you'd be best checking it out for yourself.

I bought it for £90, but I think it's down to £80 now.
Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Got about £80-£100 to spend on a stand alone dvd player.

Any recommendations?

Looking for Multiregion (or hackable) and VCD/SVCD a must.

Fly, my pretties!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.