GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Something Corporate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/07/03 at 20:34
Regular
I like this band.

Bought the 'Punk Rock Princess' single for £1. Loved a B-Side called Konstantine. It's 9 minutes long, and it's a piano ballard. The lyrics are really heartfelt. So I bought the album.

Didn't like it for a bit, because the singer has a voice that I usually equate with crap punk. But it's good, it's punk-pop done well. And, mostly, great lyrics, he has things to sing about. 'Woke Up In A Car' is worth a download, I think.

If U C Jordan, or whatever it's called, is a bit crap though.
Mon 21/07/03 at 03:04
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
You can dowload a few songs of theres legally from mp3.com which is pretty cool
Sun 20/07/03 at 19:56
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
They played near me, but I didn't go. Didn't have the album, see.

But Kontantine must've rocked live.
Sat 19/07/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Saw them live back around Febuary,March time. They did Konstantine and also said that If U C Jordan was originally wrote as a joke song but ended up making it's way to the album. He also played the piano with his feet no less and jumped into the crowd off it. Here they're new album is currently in the works...
Fri 18/07/03 at 22:59
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
From what I've heard, Something Corporate were trying to be ironic with their band name, but the irony has unfortunately backfired. If you see what I mean...
Fri 18/07/03 at 22:45
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Nah. Liked Punk Rock Princess, album was crap. All a bit too mellow and girly.
Fri 18/07/03 at 21:46
Regular
"I'm Great."
I brought it last year after listening to "Straw Dog". I was pleasently suprissed(sp) with it. Nice little album overall.
Fri 18/07/03 at 20:34
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I like this band.

Bought the 'Punk Rock Princess' single for £1. Loved a B-Side called Konstantine. It's 9 minutes long, and it's a piano ballard. The lyrics are really heartfelt. So I bought the album.

Didn't like it for a bit, because the singer has a voice that I usually equate with crap punk. But it's good, it's punk-pop done well. And, mostly, great lyrics, he has things to sing about. 'Woke Up In A Car' is worth a download, I think.

If U C Jordan, or whatever it's called, is a bit crap though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.