GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help Wanted"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Medal of Honour: Allied Assault'.
Sat 02/05/09 at 17:57
Regular
Put a message in a while ago, new to this, so may have posted to wrong area. It's under Medel Of Honour Allied Assult.

Got a problem with getting the cheats to work, anyone know how you exactly do it? I found cheats through a search engine, and it siad to change shrotcut in target box and add extra text, but the file path is invaild when I did this, also when I renamed the shortcut it did not work.

Your supposed to be able to press tilde or ~ and a console screen comes up to put a cheat in, but I can't get this, tried everything..

Any help or info or a site address to look on would be great. Thank you
Sun 03/05/09 at 09:49
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
ButchML wrote:
> Dragonlance wrote:
> Get back to me if you have no joy, and yes it is the wrong
> forum:-)
>
> Correct.
>
> Moved and deleted duplicate post.

Nice one Butch.....back on track again :-)
Sun 03/05/09 at 09:33
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Dragonlance wrote:
> Get back to me if you have no joy, and yes it is the wrong
> forum:-)

Correct.

Moved and deleted duplicate post.
Sat 02/05/09 at 21:09
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Harley Davidson wrote:
> Put a message in a while ago, new to this, so may have posted to
> wrong area. It's under Medel Of Honour Allied Assult.
>
> Got a problem with getting the cheats to work, anyone know how
> you exactly do it? I found cheats through a search engine, and it
> siad to change shrotcut in target box and add extra text, but the
> file path is invaild when I did this, also when I renamed the
> shortcut it did not work.
>
> Your supposed to be able to press tilde or ~ and a console
> screen comes up to put a cheat in, but I can't get this, tried
> everything..
>
> Any help or info or a site address to look on would be great.
> Thank you

If you have a short cut on your desktop to the game, right click, select properties and in the TARGET BOX after
MOHAA.EXE" add
+set developer +set ui_console 1 +set cheats 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1 +set cl_playintro 0 command as is!!!

Then start a single player game using the desktop shortcut not from the cd/dvd. When in game, press ~ (usually the key below Esc) to display the console window. Enter your codes

Get back to me if you have no joy, and yes it is the wrong forum:-)
Sat 02/05/09 at 17:57
Regular
Put a message in a while ago, new to this, so may have posted to wrong area. It's under Medel Of Honour Allied Assult.

Got a problem with getting the cheats to work, anyone know how you exactly do it? I found cheats through a search engine, and it siad to change shrotcut in target box and add extra text, but the file path is invaild when I did this, also when I renamed the shortcut it did not work.

Your supposed to be able to press tilde or ~ and a console screen comes up to put a cheat in, but I can't get this, tried everything..

Any help or info or a site address to look on would be great. Thank you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.