GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone heard anything about ConkersBadFurDay and DinosaurPlanet???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/02/01 at 12:41
Regular
Has anyone heard anything about ConkersBadFurDay and DinosaurPlanet???
Thu 15/02/01 at 12:41
Has anyone heard anything about ConkersBadFurDay and DinosaurPlanet???
Thu 15/02/01 at 12:51
Regular
"not dead"
CBFD is looking good. It's getting a US release soon.

As far as a UK release goes, er-no claims March 5th.

I haven't seen this anywhere else, but www.eb.uk.com have CBFD listed as an April 1st release.

This sounds rather unlikely to me, however, as they also have Banjo Tooie down for release that day.

Dinosaur Planet info is scarce. I'm beginning to think that we'll only see this game on the GameCube.
Thu 15/02/01 at 13:46
Regular
"OLD Newbie"
I just had a look at Rares webpage

www.rareware.com

Dinosaur Planet looks cool theyve got some screenshots and background, judging by that I think it will come out on the N64...maybe the Gamecube will get an enhanced version.

However I havent seen any screenshots of ConkersBadFurDay, all I know is it will be cute looking with lots of swearing, and foul language...itll get an 18 rating for sure!
Thu 15/02/01 at 13:48
Regular
"not dead"
Try www.ign.com

From the links on the left they have an N64 page, n64.ign.com, I think.

They have plenty of Conker shots there, and a link to a short sequence from the game!
Thu 15/02/01 at 16:54
Thanks for the help Meka I just checked out

ign64.ign.com

The game sound superb, lewd and crude...apparently starting with a rip off of the beach landing from the start of "Saving Private Ryan"...except this time Squirrels get shot to death. Classique, Im guessing the reason I havent heard about this game till now is that The Animal Rights protesters would go nuts if they Knew about this game.

Apparently you can even urinate on the enemy, and some of the cute characters have testicles and smoke cigarettes!

Sounds Cool!
Mon 26/02/01 at 19:58
You can try to find out what you are looking for at the official Conker's Bad Fur Day Website at:

http://www.conker.com

Thanks for asking.
Mon 26/02/01 at 20:49
Yeah Ive checked it out, apparently on NewYearsDay Nintendo sent out a email to everyone on its mailing list to wish them a HappyNewYear...it had a picture of Conker throwing up in the Toilet(Probably after having one to many!).

This game should be great!
Mon 26/02/01 at 21:07
That New Year's Day Greeting Card made my day after I came back home from my vacation from Bournemouth.
Tue 27/02/01 at 15:36
Apparently There are rumours that ConkersBadFurDay will reach our shores on the 1st of April! Although this is only a EstimatedTimeofArrival (ETA) thats been used by some companies to increase preorders so its not definate.

However it would be nice, as I get an Easter Vacation in April! It would make sense its a good time to release a new game!
Wed 28/02/01 at 07:47
Regular
"not dead"
Dinosaur Planet has now been confirmed as a GameCube launch title, and won't be released on the N64.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.