GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Legal System..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/07/03 at 19:20
Regular
Heh, I've had a lot of trouble with the legal system as of late and I need to express it somewhere.

Basically, in my parent's custody battle for me, I entered myself into the proceedings as a party (Munro vs Munro vs Munro :D) as I felt neither of my parents were being considerate for my feelings, and even with my own solicitor, I'm still not getting what I want. It's taken two years and still, this thing isn't sorted because the legal system is so slow and now we have to go to a bloody high court in London to get it right. And I'm taking the social workers to court who lied about what I said in court, however, knowing how bloody crap this country's legal system is, it won't even get considered, because I'm a "child" in the court's eyes. Can't wait til I'm 16, then I can tell everyone to feck off and get the social workers/courts off my back. And then neither parent can control me. I have to move out when my education finishes and find a flat as my current home will be sold between my mum and dad. Bah, what a bloody crock of s**t. I really do wonder if this crap will ever end, and if it does, I'll make sure it doesn't happen if I get married, I'll make damn sure of that.

Anyone else had this kind of crap with the legal system in this country and been royally f0cked over?
Sun 20/07/03 at 13:41
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
God, I'm getting really peeved here.

Both my parents are f0cking scum.
Fri 18/07/03 at 07:37
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Heh, thanks mate :)
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:41
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
So to hear this Kiriyama thought my life was bad but that not good at all hope you get it all sorted in favour of what you want
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:36
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Hercules! wrote:
> Sounds like youre going through crap.
>
> One thing that I really hate is domestic rows. Parents splitting up
> and arguing or whatever is really stressful, I can imagine.
>
> Good luck and everything standing up for your own rights and suing the
> other lawyer dude or whatever. Sounds fun.
> :D
>
> Remember when you get a flat or something of your own to have a big
> party or something (me invited).
>
> Woo.

LOL! :D

Thanks everyone :)
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Timmargh wrote:
> Sorry to hear you having troubles.

Sorry to hear you're having troubles ...
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Sorry to hear you having troubles.

My brother is currently battling with his ex-girlfriend to get to see his daughter (she's 4). Her family are poisonous and don't think twice about lying to the Police or the courts about his behaviour, accusing him of threatening physical violence. Fortunately he's got character witness statements from his previous ex-wife which should help his case.

Good luck and let us know how things go.
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Don't forget me. Your house would never be quite the same afterwards...
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Sounds like youre going through crap.

One thing that I really hate is domestic rows. Parents splitting up and arguing or whatever is really stressful, I can imagine.

Good luck and everything standing up for your own rights and suing the other lawyer dude or whatever. Sounds fun.
:D

Remember when you get a flat or something of your own to have a big party or something (me invited).

Woo.
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:25
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
What a balls-up.

My mate is sueing B&Q because they took 6 months to install a shower that was meant to take a few days/weeks. He's sueing for £1,500. They offered £500, so he told them he'll see their bums in caught.
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:15
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I won't go into details, but my family could have sued someone for at least £18,000. Unfortunatly, our solicitor screwed it up, and now we don't have a chance in hell of even getting a wooden nickel...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.