GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Terminator 3 on DVD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/07/03 at 12:41
Regular
Yes, I have it and have had it for like 2 weeks.

All I can say is, the ending is extremely clever but after the film, you'll be a little disappointed.

(I also have bullet-proof monk, Bruce Almighty and the Hulk) . . ( they're actually my bro's but I have full access to them)

Okay, I'm off on holiday now to Majorca. Have fun.
Wed 30/07/03 at 23:58
Regular
I've got an excellent copy of Bruce Almighty on DVD, which has Subtitles, Scene Selection, Dolby SUrround souind, and, is on the whole, very very very good quality.

That's what he'll have.
Wed 23/07/03 at 08:11
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Take some screenies and post them here.
Wed 23/07/03 at 08:11
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Heh, it's probably a TeleSync. My mate does claim to have a DVD copy though, so I'll have to nick it and copy it.
Tue 22/07/03 at 23:17
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
please accept my apology for calling you fags, it was a bit harsh.
Tue 22/07/03 at 23:10
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
lol, U fags, I was only stating. If I was boasting, I'd be like : " hahaa you losers, i've got T3 on DVD"

But I wasn't like that, I was only stating something and it's not a crap version quality, it's excellent like someone had stolen the Cinema version and copied it.

But I'll forgive you all cos I just came back from Majorca and have had a f**king excellent week full of drink, birds, drink, and FOAM, not to mention crazy Japanese people.

I'm a happy chappy.
Tue 15/07/03 at 18:37
"...Unicef pennies.."
Possum wrote:
> Yes, I have it and have had it for like 2 weeks.

Wowza, Im like, soooo jelus. Boastin iz wel wikid.
Tue 15/07/03 at 18:30
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
*Cough*crap quality*cough*

:)
Tue 15/07/03 at 18:23
Regular
I wanna go to majorca :(
Tue 15/07/03 at 16:55
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:
> Is it The goonies?

No it's just the way my shorts tighten around the groinal area.
Tue 15/07/03 at 16:32
Regular
"That's right!"
"Hey you guuuuys!"

Classic.

And, wow, you have an illegal DVD with no special features. Congratulations. I'll wait to see it on a HUGE cinema screen, the way it's meant to be seen, thank you very much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.