GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man.Utd keeper has Tourette Syndrom, F*** it."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/07/03 at 11:27
Regular
Tim Howard who Manchester united have justed signed from America is a Tourette Syndrom sufferer.

He can tell Graham Poll to shove that off side decision up his A**e and get away with it,excellent.

Michael Owen shoots,the ball just clears the United cross bar,Uriah Rennie blows his whistle and points for a Liverpool corner.
"What the F*** are you doing you stupid F****** P***k,I never touched the F****** ball",Excuse me replies Rennie,"it's O.K ref I suffer from Tourettes you F****** W***** ".
Tue 15/07/03 at 11:27
Regular
"thegodfather"
Tim Howard who Manchester united have justed signed from America is a Tourette Syndrom sufferer.

He can tell Graham Poll to shove that off side decision up his A**e and get away with it,excellent.

Michael Owen shoots,the ball just clears the United cross bar,Uriah Rennie blows his whistle and points for a Liverpool corner.
"What the F*** are you doing you stupid F****** P***k,I never touched the F****** ball",Excuse me replies Rennie,"it's O.K ref I suffer from Tourettes you F****** W***** ".
Tue 15/07/03 at 11:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*sighs*

Howard himself has explained that sort of thing happens only to a very small percentage of TS sufferers which he is not in. He suffers from some involuntary movement and other small things. Do not expect Roy Keane part 2
Tue 15/07/03 at 12:21
Regular
"thegodfather"
Sighing is also a sympton of TS.
Tue 15/07/03 at 19:24
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
So is naiveity and attention seeking (apparently) :p
Wed 16/07/03 at 15:22
Regular
You know he knows how to control it.
Wed 16/07/03 at 20:15
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Someone said he played for the USA's under 21's against England. Is that true or is it a dirty rotten lie?
Wed 16/07/03 at 22:06
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Im not sure but he did play for the USA in all 3 of their group matches during the recent tournament in France.
Thu 17/07/03 at 10:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
He looks like he could be "the next Brad Friedel", and I really hope he does turn-out to be. :)

But, in all honesty, I really can't see why, exactly, Fergie has decided to sign him for any reason other than that he desperately wants this man, and fears other clubs may soon move-in and try to tempt him elsewhere, after impressing viewers in the Confederations Cup...

After all, it's not like Fabien Barthez is on his way out of Old Trafford anytime soon, is he?!

This is Sir Alex Ferguson we're talking-about - not Gerard Houllier! ;)

But with Carrol and Ricardo also looking to try and force their way into Barthez's spot between-the-sticks, I really can't see how this is gonna work-out too well for us in the long-run...

One of them will have to go, eventually.
And, although the obvious-choice would have to be Ricardo, I fear that the young and taleneted Northern Ireland international, Roy Carroll, could be the man, if given the chance - And I'd hate to see that happen!

But, even if Ricardo was the one to go, and not Carroll; having 3 top-class 'keepers competing for the same spot surely wouldn't work.
Thu 17/07/03 at 11:06
Ricardo has to go. He plays like a frustrated outfield player. Forever off his line, and gives away far too many soft penalties.

The goals he conceded in last seasons "joke" champion's league game against Haifa were just plain embarrassing. Two ranged efforts and an uneccessary penalty. He should have been given the firing squad right there.

Anyway, Howard has stated that he'd be more than happy to play for the reserves, with the odd first team game thrown in, which makes it likely that he'll be Fergie's "Carling Cup" first choice, until he proves his worth.
Thu 17/07/03 at 11:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Sure, he says that now - just like all players do right-after they've signed for a big club like Man United...

But, as we all know, if, several months down the line he things aren't going the way he thought they would with his first-team oppurtunities, he will let people know - just like Luke Chadwick did last season with his walk-away-when-his-contract-expires threats.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.