GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VIeira GOOOOOOOO Vieira GOOOOOOOO"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/07/03 at 13:40
Regular
http://msn.skysports.com/skysports /article/0,,1-1096896,00.html

Hur Hur

;)
Sat 02/08/03 at 22:44
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i know atleast... ATLEAST 50% of the transfer talk is BS, nut it always works me up, even though i know its a load of crap. i really hope henry and vieira stay. there are no signs of wenger eyeing up another makeover. although i wouldnt put it past him.
Sat 02/08/03 at 22:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Go Torquay.

Lets hope Viera pities them and signs on free.

Then I'd.....laugh.
Sat 02/08/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
I aint gonna bother going onto that Cr^p.
Sat 02/08/03 at 18:46
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
Manchester UTD., Real Madrid what next,Kaizer Chiefs.plz,come on were do the press come up with this trash.Vieira=Arsenal,and always= arsenal.
Wed 16/07/03 at 17:51
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

>
> And that very article quotes Vieira as saying, ""The
> discussions are well on course and I am optimistic,"
>
> But, press being press, everyone ignores what is actually said, and
> make up their own stories anyway!

Viera has been saying that for over 12 months now. he is trying to run his contract down so he can move to madrid. I think he is the most mercenary player in the league and would care if he screwed arsenal over. I'd like to have him at chelsea but don't think he'd come to us if he had his pick on a free transfer. if we bid now we might stand a chance as there is less competition, but on a free he'll have his ticket to spain ready, and passport in hand. The man clearly doesn't care about arsenal.
Wed 16/07/03 at 14:50
Regular
These two "stories" made me chuckle today!

Pat bid is a joke
Arsenal have laughed off Manchester United’s cheeky offer of £20million plus keeper Fabien Barthez in exchange for skipper Patrick Vieira. And Gunners boss Arsene Wenger insisted: “NONE of our stars are for sale.” Old Trafford chief Alex Ferguson has been trailing French midfielder Vieira for two years — and now wants him to replace Chelsea-bound Juan Veron. He knows there is normally no chance of Arsenal selling the World Cup-winner to their biggest rivals. But he is also aware Vieira has only one year of his contract to run and has so far refused a new deal.
Mark Irwin, The Sun

Ron’s party chopper comes a cropper

Manchester United’s £20m bid to land Ronaldinho came close to being blown out of the sky. The party-loving Samba star shocked boss Sir Alex Ferguson when he demanded a private helicopter be part of the deal. The Brazilian midfielder wanted the chopper to be on standby to whisk him to London whenever he wanted a night out. But Fergie, not surprisingly, chucked Ronaldinho’s whirly-bird party plans out of the Old Trafford window.
Danny Fullbrook, Daily Star
Wed 16/07/03 at 12:37
"High polygon count"
Also, the sale of Veron to Chelsea is a plus, for two reasons:

1. United made a heavy loss
2. Despite other signings, Chelsea now have someone who can cripple them!
Wed 16/07/03 at 12:35
"High polygon count"
I think he wil sign, but if he doesn't, I can't see Arsenal agreeing to sell him to United or Chelsea. Overseas, if at all.

Mostly I think (or hope!) it's just paper talk.

After all, if Arsenal sell all their best players (regardless of who they sell to) to fund the stadium, they won't have a team worth watching, and so won't fill the stadium, making it pointless building it in the first place.

Not to mention, of course, that the Arsenal board have consistently said that none of the top players are for sale at any price.

And that very article quotes Vieira as saying, ""The discussions are well on course and I am optimistic,"

But, press being press, everyone ignores what is actually said, and make up their own stories anyway!

I personally expect to see all the top players still playing for Arsenal for a few years yet, and will continue to do so until I read official statements from the club that they have left.
Mon 14/07/03 at 15:48
"Darkness, always"
...he says lacking almost any punctuation in his post whatsoever.
Mon 14/07/03 at 14:16
Regular
Oh he has plenty of time to sign course he will leave if he doesnt sign but he will sign when the talks end no doubt cos he loves the club.
Quite immature this post though..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.