GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For free or better?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 20:41
Regular
I recently broke the flip lid on my mobile phone and me being me I never took out any insurance. To my delight however my parents have agreed to buy me a new mobile phone but NOT one of the new ones with cameras etc. The best offer I've got from them is the Nokia 8310. I know I could get a colour mobile phone with polyphonic ring tones for less but they are much bigger than the 8310 and normally don't have a built in Radio etc. I was wondering whether or not I should accept their offer and get it by Friday or if I should save up money of my own and buy one with a camera but it will take about 4 months to achieve (I'm only 15 and can't work). The fact it's the summer holidays means I need my mobile quite badly too...It's quite a predicament, any advice?
Sun 13/07/03 at 16:04
Yer, dont get polyphonic ring tones...
They are so crap and just sound so cheesy, i want to mock everyone who has them...
It just sounds like a really cheap radio or something...
And dude, a phonhe is a phone, you phone people, whats so good about it, phones suck...
Sun 13/07/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Twenty quid."
*muffled laugh*
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:51
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Totally man.
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:49
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
OMK that's like SOOOOOOOOOOO totally gay sounding, like LOL!¬!¬```¬¬

Like, y'know, whatEVER!
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:48
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Tee hee hee
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:47
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Hercules! wrote:
> I think I just did it for him.

Heehee.
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:44
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Memorandum wrote:

> Explain.
------

I think I just did it for him.
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:43
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Cubist wrote:
> I think I will take
> it simply because not having one is like having my arm chopped off...a
> bit of an inconvienance.

Explain.
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
What?

You need one so badly to play on the Snake 2 and Space Invader games when you cant be assed to get out of your fat ass leather suite infront of a multi-thousand pound home entertainment system to go play on your XBox Live hooked up to giant TVs with surround sound in your room?

Or... you actually have... friends?!

Hmm, whatever.

Why dont you hire a personal assistant to answer your stupid questions, that quite obviously show you to be a spoilt git, instead of asking us... who couldnt give a crap?
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:36
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Get the money instead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.