GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Little Prick"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 17:45
Regular
this is a combination rant, and an plea for help.

At my school, there is a small cricle of friends who beleive in Magic, Demons, Ghosts, and the astral realm. I do not endulge in this with much enthusiasm, but I generally leave the subject be because they are good friends. at the start of the year, A kid called Dirk joined the circle of magic. he was very small, and acted like a tithead untill he was let in. He was abusive to one incredibly docile member, and beat him up if he didn't sit by him in all lessons possible. He was also abusive to my friend who has trouble breathing and walking, beating him up and just acting like a total bell-nobto him, pushing him out of the group, and off tables. this got worse and worse, and he started being abusive to me, but not physically, because I am no-way peaceful, and extremely prone to 'stressing out'. In the end, we decided to tell him he wasn't welcome.

we met as usual in the feild, at the bottom so's not to be near the people playing footba and the girls who hang out there. he was there first, and had made them ' A magic circle' out of scabby string from a fence and some sticks. we sat down, and told him he could nob off. he asked why, and we told him the blindingly obvious. he stomped off, and hung with some other people for a week. Then, he started to beat up the other two with renewed vigour, doing so only when out of mine or Ben's (the general leader) precence. When in class, he sits at the back and spouts off abuse to us, to which we reply with our own. he never comes up to us, and he only picks on weaker members of the group. He got us banned from the bottom of the feild by the head mistress with lies. He does things like steal ben's girlfriends PE bag and dumping it in the bin, and emptying the contents of my pencil case over the floor. he is a scumbag coward, bt we have few ways of stopping him. he has got the 'trouble makers' on his side, the kids who smoke and get craploads of detensions, so we cant just beat him up. the teachers won't do fook all, and he ishiding behind his LSA's the rest of the time.

what do you lot think we should do?
Sun 13/07/03 at 10:37
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Thuperb! :D
Sun 13/07/03 at 10:32
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Set him up. Plant something on him. Let him do time for someone elses crime. That outa put the social parasite in place.
Sun 13/07/03 at 10:29
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Hehe :D
Sun 13/07/03 at 10:01
"possibly impossible"
Well. If he does actually believe in black magic, you can use that against him.

Firstly, get some firecrakers and maybe a small firework. Put some of the firecrackers on the bottom of a staff or stick and others in a pot, covered with twigs or burnable material.

Look on the net for some realistic looking symbols and then draw these on the ground outside of a pentagon.

Then lure him in to it and pretend to curse him, using the 'special effects' as an extra thing to convince him.

Might work.
Sun 13/07/03 at 09:09
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
As for being banned from the field, simply either tell your side, or if the headmistress doesn't listen, just continue to hang out there until she'll listen. And I say have the kid anyway - how fast can I bunch of smokers run anyway? :P
Sun 13/07/03 at 08:54
Regular
Captain Vampire wrote:
> he has got the 'trouble makers' on his side, the kids
> who smoke and get craploads of detensions, so we cant just beat him
> up. the teachers won't do fook all, and he ishiding behind his LSA's
> the rest of the time.
>
> what do you lot think we should do?

hope him and his smoker friends mug you then sacrifice you to there god a cigarette box.
Sun 13/07/03 at 01:40
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
I dont know... people who believe in demons and black majick etc are generally people who cannot face reality or want to hope for a more exciting life than is promised by the real world.

Sounds like a great bunch of folks!

Ill call superman to deal with him...
Sun 13/07/03 at 00:19
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
and drink his blud
Sat 12/07/03 at 23:59
Regular
Kill the child.
Sat 12/07/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Or, even better is a combine harvester, next time the little freak is down at the bottom of the field, burst through the trees in a combine harvester, with the blades spinning.

*Only works if the field has trees, and that's final.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.