GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Limited Banners"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/04/09 at 11:07
Regular
The Ready made banners are a little limited, ok I dont expect them to be skills specific eg my site is about pest control, but a few more plain generic ones would be useful.

Is there anywhere I can get Banner making software or wizard?
Sun 26/04/09 at 22:54
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Well even Photoshop CS4 has a 30day free trial period... You could use that to make an awesome banner :)
Sun 26/04/09 at 13:03
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Dograt wrote:
> The Ready made banners are a little limited, ok I dont expect
> them to be skills specific eg my site is about pest control, but
> a few more plain generic ones would be useful.
>
> Is there anywhere I can get Banner making software or wizard?

Maybe overkill now that Eccles has suggested a couple, but Xara Menumaker and Xara Webstyle 4 are two that spring to mind. Both are 'purchased software' but both give trial periods - long enough to make whatever banner your heart desires.

Xara graphic software

Use the drop-down Download menu.
Sun 26/04/09 at 11:30
Regular
Thanks that was a quick answer will give it ago

Sorry I broke my own rule and asked before reading all previous postings and did find your previous advice.

Thanks again
Sun 26/04/09 at 11:20
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
The next version of InstantPro, which is due to launch very soon has over 60 stock banners to choose from. You can still upload your own banners using the upload feature on the Banner Image & Logo page so you might like to try designing your own. If you don't have any imaging software on you Computer you may like to try Gimp or Paint .NET, which are both free. Guidance on the dimension of you banner is given when you click the upload banner option.
Sun 26/04/09 at 11:07
Regular
The Ready made banners are a little limited, ok I dont expect them to be skills specific eg my site is about pest control, but a few more plain generic ones would be useful.

Is there anywhere I can get Banner making software or wizard?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.