GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Revenge."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/03 at 18:57
Regular
This is an add on to "Vertigo". Tell me what you think of it.

Bob Hatfield lit up a Cuban cigar with his golden Zippo lighter as he drove down the mountainous road in his silver Mercedes. He was in an exalted mood. He had just killed an employee and gotten away with it. At the minute he was headed up to Geoffrey’s house to tell his wife the good news. It was 6.58pm, and he told Geoffrey’s wife he would be there by 7.00pm, so he was pretty much on time as her house wasn’t far away. He was up quite high, and had a grand view of all below him. He thought he caught a glimpse of something in his rear view mirror, so he took another glance up at it. What he saw startled him so badly that he nearly crashed through the wooden fence at the side of the road and down the rocky hill on the other side. Sitting in the back seat of his car was Geoffrey Sanders - the man he had just pushed off the balcony a few hours before. Bob started to sweat. This is my conscience getting to me now, he thought, this is it. Still, Bob was a scientific man, and he thought it could be just a trick of the evening light. So, steeling himself, he risked another look at his mirror. He heaved a sigh of relief, the apparition was gone. Then his heart leapt to his throat and his hands wrapped around the steering wheel so tightly that he could feel his fingernails sticking into the palm of his hand, and blood oozing out. Geoffrey was now sitting in the passenger seat of the big Mercedes. It was Geoffrey all right, and it seemed solid enough, only a little pale. He began to reach out his arm until it gripped the steering wheel. Bob was high up on the mountain now, only a hairsbreadth away from the side and death. Geoffrey pulled the steering wheel suddenly, and the car careered over the side. It crashed down the mountain side until it came to a stop where the ground was semi-level. Bob Hatfield’s body slumped out the mangled door, dead.

Geoffrey wasn’t in the car, though. He was standing on the road, watching. Then, seeming satisfied, he turned around and walked away, up in the direction of his house.

The next morning one of the headlines in the paper wrote:

“Young Woman Found Dead of Heart Attack”

“Barbara Sanders (34) was found dead last night, at 7.30 pm, by her brother who was visiting. He was shocked, but has given us a statement.”
“I entered and found Barbara slumped over in her chair. She was dead, as I checked for her pulse, but still warm, even though the colour was drained from her face. It was like she had seen a ghost.”
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:11
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I like the bit where he goes up to the house, you know something is going to happen.

Wooooooooooooh, clang clang, knock knock, wooooooooooooh etc etc, ghosts around blah blah, i'll shut up now.
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Laughingstock"
*addition*
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Laughingstock"
More revenge hauntings. Good additional to the first bit.
Fri 11/07/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Not a Jew"
This is an add on to "Vertigo". Tell me what you think of it.

Bob Hatfield lit up a Cuban cigar with his golden Zippo lighter as he drove down the mountainous road in his silver Mercedes. He was in an exalted mood. He had just killed an employee and gotten away with it. At the minute he was headed up to Geoffrey’s house to tell his wife the good news. It was 6.58pm, and he told Geoffrey’s wife he would be there by 7.00pm, so he was pretty much on time as her house wasn’t far away. He was up quite high, and had a grand view of all below him. He thought he caught a glimpse of something in his rear view mirror, so he took another glance up at it. What he saw startled him so badly that he nearly crashed through the wooden fence at the side of the road and down the rocky hill on the other side. Sitting in the back seat of his car was Geoffrey Sanders - the man he had just pushed off the balcony a few hours before. Bob started to sweat. This is my conscience getting to me now, he thought, this is it. Still, Bob was a scientific man, and he thought it could be just a trick of the evening light. So, steeling himself, he risked another look at his mirror. He heaved a sigh of relief, the apparition was gone. Then his heart leapt to his throat and his hands wrapped around the steering wheel so tightly that he could feel his fingernails sticking into the palm of his hand, and blood oozing out. Geoffrey was now sitting in the passenger seat of the big Mercedes. It was Geoffrey all right, and it seemed solid enough, only a little pale. He began to reach out his arm until it gripped the steering wheel. Bob was high up on the mountain now, only a hairsbreadth away from the side and death. Geoffrey pulled the steering wheel suddenly, and the car careered over the side. It crashed down the mountain side until it came to a stop where the ground was semi-level. Bob Hatfield’s body slumped out the mangled door, dead.

Geoffrey wasn’t in the car, though. He was standing on the road, watching. Then, seeming satisfied, he turned around and walked away, up in the direction of his house.

The next morning one of the headlines in the paper wrote:

“Young Woman Found Dead of Heart Attack”

“Barbara Sanders (34) was found dead last night, at 7.30 pm, by her brother who was visiting. He was shocked, but has given us a statement.”
“I entered and found Barbara slumped over in her chair. She was dead, as I checked for her pulse, but still warm, even though the colour was drained from her face. It was like she had seen a ghost.”

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.