GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Busted - any real fans out there?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/03 at 18:50
Regular
Just wondering if any fellow gamers out there are fans of Busted. Am I only one who likes their music and think James is totally fit?
Fri 11/07/03 at 18:50
Just wondering if any fellow gamers out there are fans of Busted. Am I only one who likes their music and think James is totally fit?
Fri 11/07/03 at 18:57
Regular
You mean the 5 pre pubescent gimps with lyrics such as "I've been to the year 3000, everyone lives underwater and your great, great, great grand daughter is pretty fine"?

Musical geniuses the lot of them, what absoloutly mind blowing lyrics.
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
They lack any real talent. Can't see them lasting too long and hopefully they will fade away quietly.
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:00
I see your point, but surely their better than the 8 kids who cant sing and go under the name of S Club 8?
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:06
And another thing Tiltawhirl, there's 3 of them in the band, not 5. And how do you know the lyrics to Year 3000 even though you obviously don't like them?
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:17
Regular
"118 118"
they suck

Cool, I just got invited to a party.

bye
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Light of the world"
troublesome_tara wrote:
> I see your point, but surely their better than the 8 kids who cant
> sing and go under the name of S Club 8?

No.

Busted are 'ok' only because i find them sweet..but there sudden pop image is a lil pre pubescent for me! But S club '7' well now jus S club (when paul i think left but now they split up anyway) were better than busted

Both poor.
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Busted are pathetic. They pretend to belong to the punk/rock scene, but they would be more suiting to the gimp scene.
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:47
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
troublesome_tara wrote:
> Just wondering if any fellow gamers out there are fans of Busted. Am I
> only one who likes their music and think James is totally fit?

Ooh no, James is soooo fit and that Charles - cor! He's soooo dreamy :)

*Flutters eyelids*
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
troublesome_tara wrote:
> And another thing Tiltawhirl, there's 3 of them in the band, not 5.

YEAH!! come on tiltawhirl, KNOW your modern rock god facts ;)

> And how do you know the lyrics to Year 3000 even though you obviously
> don't like them?

worst.... point..... ever.
i know thousands of lyrics to songs i don't like, same as everyone else does.
Busted and Blazin' Squad should be lined up and shot.

in the teeth.

repeatedly.
:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.