GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ninja Fish."

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 22:46
Regular
This is not big and it's not clever. This is just for you goatgoat. This is what entertained me and another friend through chemistry. This is an original that I just cocked up but it's pretty much what I would write. here you go.

Clive, the Ninja fish, swam around in his big glass bowl, full of dirty water. He was looking for the mystic castle of polystyrene and he found it after he stopped looking. Inside there was the long forgotten Frostie flake that had fallen in 30 seconds ago. He put it to his mouth and started to eat it. Just as he swallowed he forgot which tube his food had to go down. He choked and died. The End.
Thu 10/07/03 at 23:25
Regular
"I'm Great."
I just noticed I said that I "cocked" up this story. It should have said "cooked". I really can't spell as of late.

Clive could have beaten all the mutant goat with one fin tied behind his back before he died. Anyway moving swiftly on...
Thu 10/07/03 at 23:06
Regular
my goat storys better...
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:46
Regular
"I'm Great."
This is not big and it's not clever. This is just for you goatgoat. This is what entertained me and another friend through chemistry. This is an original that I just cocked up but it's pretty much what I would write. here you go.

Clive, the Ninja fish, swam around in his big glass bowl, full of dirty water. He was looking for the mystic castle of polystyrene and he found it after he stopped looking. Inside there was the long forgotten Frostie flake that had fallen in 30 seconds ago. He put it to his mouth and started to eat it. Just as he swallowed he forgot which tube his food had to go down. He choked and died. The End.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.