GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Confused"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 21:37
Regular
Ok this is a bit crap - But still I had nothing else to do, please post opinions. Thanks.

"Who are you?" Ted wailed.

A tall, dark and mysterious creature wearing a cloak, stood before his eyes. The cloak draped over its face and body. It stood there completely still, like some statue you'd see in a town.

"Oi! I asked you a question - Who are you!" Ted bellowed at the top of his voice. The creature stood motionless. Ted gazed around his strange surroundings, everywhere was completely white, and just seemed like an endless room with no exit. It's just him and it, nothing else. No animals, no plants, no humans.

"Where Am I?" Ted screamed - aware that he wasn’t at home with the comforts of his family. Still, The creature stood stationary with no signs of movement. Shakingly, Ted began to stroll towards it, now curious as to why he's here. He walked and walked, but never seemed to get any closer to the creature, as if he was on some sort of invisible treadmill.

"SAY SOMETHING THEN!" Ted shouted. Silence. No wind, no noise, no traffic. The vibrantly black creature never moved or spoke - just stood. He stopped walking and fell to the ground to rest. Breathless. He sat and pondered over where he was, and who this is.

"Wh...wh..why am I here?" He spluttered with effort. But the creature showed no sign of attempting to communicate. Ted, still on the ground, sat confused like a dog.

"Well all I can remember before being here is using the chip pan, God I make nice chips" Ted mumbled to himself
"God I make heavenly chips" He licked his lips and comforted himself.

"Welcome to Hell" said the creature, angrily.
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:58
Regular
Thanks Black Glove.

My fave thing of this is the Oxymoron: -

"vibrantly black"

I liked that.
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Laughingstock"
This is good. There's some intersting phrases in there. The ending is strangely amusing.
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:36
Regular
Heh. Cheers RoJ/Cid. :)
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:33
Regular
"I'm Great."
At least it doesn't take the usual aproach(sp) with all the fire and stuff like that. Not as bad as some people are making it out to be.
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I don't think its all that bad. It is different in the fact that it describes hell, most people never tackle that.
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:09
Regular
"I'm Great."
I get it a little more now. Thanks for clearing it up.
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:03
Regular
it weren't very bad it was just bad...
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:00
Regular
He's dead and in Hell.

The story portrays Hell as just a white space with only one person and Satan (the creature) with no sound, just them.

I guess I did'nt explain Ted's death properly - He died in a chip pan fire accident.
Thu 10/07/03 at 21:57
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm lost. I don't get it.
Thu 10/07/03 at 21:39
Regular
:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.