GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid Maths!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 21:09
Regular
I am terrible at Maths in every way shape and form but to get into most universities Maths is needed. I have taken a year out of doing maths but I think I will regret doing so. I need a Higher A or B but at best I got a 3 in my Standard Grade. If I had taken it this year I could have got an Intermediate 2 and gone on to get my higher in my last year. Unfortunately I will only be able to do my Intermediate 2 in my last year and hopefully pass...Has anyone anywhere got any advice on how to boost my maths grades so that I can skip Int 2 and go straight on to Higher? If you're in England you probably wont understand the qualifications I've just said but you can probably still give me some advice. Thanks.
Fri 11/07/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
You're both right but in my line of work I hopefully will never be asked what the length of a ladder leaning against a wall...
Fri 11/07/03 at 16:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
chauloom wrote:
> as soon as you leave school you can forget maths

What if you want to be a mathematician?
Fri 11/07/03 at 16:52
Regular
but who needs maths it like when your walking down a road you going to have to know pythagoras's theorem to save you life its never going to happen as soon as you leave school you can forget maths the only maths i need is adding up taking away and mutiplying all the other stuff is usless
Fri 11/07/03 at 11:31
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Damn I should have done that for my Standard Grades (Same as English GCSEs) I get my results next month...:S
Fri 11/07/03 at 02:17
Regular
If you've got the money private tuition may be the way to go. My Brother had help from one for his GCSE's becasue he was struggling a bit with maths. Will see next month (august results) if he done him any good!

Pretty expensive though, but think of it as a long term investment in your future. Parents might be able to help with money?
Fri 11/07/03 at 00:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hmmm, i dont want to offend you, but i got a 2 for my standard grade maths, went on to do higher and only got a C. You will need some really hard graft if you want to get a higher grade.
Thu 10/07/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I have to confess, I have only done about 10 mins revision in my life. Oh how I suffered...
Thu 10/07/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
REVISE! And don't forget to eat well in the mornings. Seriously.
Thu 10/07/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I am terrible at Maths in every way shape and form but to get into most universities Maths is needed. I have taken a year out of doing maths but I think I will regret doing so. I need a Higher A or B but at best I got a 3 in my Standard Grade. If I had taken it this year I could have got an Intermediate 2 and gone on to get my higher in my last year. Unfortunately I will only be able to do my Intermediate 2 in my last year and hopefully pass...Has anyone anywhere got any advice on how to boost my maths grades so that I can skip Int 2 and go straight on to Higher? If you're in England you probably wont understand the qualifications I've just said but you can probably still give me some advice. Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.