GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Second hand N64 games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/02/01 at 20:55
Regular
How many of these can you find in shops?
I'm looking into it.
Tue 13/02/01 at 20:55
Regular
How many of these can you find in shops?
I'm looking into it.
Tue 13/02/01 at 21:06
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
86,723 in the UK.

I don't have the stats for other countries I'm afraid.
Tue 13/02/01 at 21:10
5 - from GAME.

Tue 13/02/01 at 21:35
Regular
I'll have to see what they have, i have specific games, Jet force Gemini. What else is likely to be there and is good?
Tue 13/02/01 at 21:39
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Anything with the word 'Zelda' in it is ok by all accounts.
Wed 14/02/01 at 00:22
I have a JET FORCE GEMINI cartridge for sale...but shhh.
Wed 14/02/01 at 10:10
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I'm probably willing to sell OOT....
Wed 14/02/01 at 10:25
Regular
"OLD Newbie"
I have loads of Second Hand N64 games, except for some of the new games Zelda2, and Perfect Dark...which I bougft first hand. Most of the old games can be picked up for £10 - £15, with the newer games £15-30 second hand. The only games you cant really get second hand are DonkeyKong64 and TWINE. So these would be my first choice for N64 games to buy at present, particularly DonkeyKong64 as most of the second hand shops still want £25 (without the expansion pack) for this game even though someone probably only brought the game took out the expansion pack and then exchanged it. I could almost kill myself for not ordering DK64 from SR when it was only £30 incredible value for a great game plus expansion pack.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.