GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it just me......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/07/03 at 21:39
Regular
or are the forums becoming very, very slow? I've noticed it recently, and its gotten worse. The idiots seem to be driving away the good members. There must be a way to salvage the situation. Anyone share my thoughts?
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Not a Jew"
or are the forums becoming very, very slow? I've noticed it recently, and its gotten worse. The idiots seem to be driving away the good members. There must be a way to salvage the situation. Anyone share my thoughts?
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
People have taken much longer to reply recently, i'm not sure if you can blame it on immature behaviour though.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:41
Regular
Happens all the time. It's cos it's the summer holidays and kids nowadays don't go outside.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:44
Regular
"8==="
Muel is on a course to get banned methinks.

The solution is to remove 'life' from this forums title and get everyone to seriously frown on anyone posting threads that are only worthy of being in chat.

Perhaps make access available to this forum only after a month or so and have the access be easily revokable. That will get this forum back on track.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Did you get your tag from that MP? He said fanta-stick on his 'teens' page.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Did you get your tag from that MP? He said fanta-stick on his 'teens' page.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Sorry didn't mean to post twice, stupid 'post this message' button fooled me in to pressing it twice, I guess I can't complain, i've got a button on my website that says 'Don't press this button' It's a big red button as well.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:49
Regular
I did.

Down wiv it
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:55
Regular
The guy that posted this topic(roj) is immature he keeps calling me gay.hes one of the idiots driving away the good members.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:56
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Who said you were a good member goatgoat?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.