GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh yes indeedy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/07/03 at 09:53
Regular
http://www.playusa.com/ playusa.asp?page=title&r=R1&title=120654

1st film I ever bought, ex-rental from a local video shop.
Most excellent, even if about 6 people know it.
Cop attacked, goes into coma. Wakes to discover he now works for a govt organisation and learns "Sinanju" - an ancient Korean martial art that allows him to dodge bullets, swim through sand and generally be excellent.

"You move like a pregnant yak"
Wed 09/07/03 at 09:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
http://www.playusa.com/ playusa.asp?page=title&r=R1&title=120654

1st film I ever bought, ex-rental from a local video shop.
Most excellent, even if about 6 people know it.
Cop attacked, goes into coma. Wakes to discover he now works for a govt organisation and learns "Sinanju" - an ancient Korean martial art that allows him to dodge bullets, swim through sand and generally be excellent.

"You move like a pregnant yak"
Wed 09/07/03 at 10:09
Regular
"oaps.org"
ain't that 'Remo' with a slightly different title or was there another film with that guy in it - I vaguely remember watching a movie with a guy who could dodge bullets
Wed 09/07/03 at 10:18
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Goatboy wrote:

> 1st film I ever bought, ex-rental from a local video shop.
> Most excellent, even if about 6 people know it.
> Cop attacked, goes into coma. Wakes to discover he now works for a
> govt organisation and learns "Sinanju" - an ancient Korean
> martial art that allows him to dodge bullets, swim through sand and
> generally be excellent.

That's so Robocop, if indeed Robocop were completely different and people moved like pregnant Yaks.
Wed 09/07/03 at 10:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I used to love this film! What makes it better is that the main bloke was also in Tremors! Ooh, didn't know about PlayUSA - how long do they take to deliver?
Wed 09/07/03 at 10:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
ManicMyna wrote:
> ain't that 'Remo' with a slightly different title or was there another
> film with that guy in it
---

Yup, that's Remo.
Titled something different for the USA, havent watched that in ages. I remember when it came out on VHS, you could sometimes buy movies at the same time as renting them in places like Virgin, HMV in London but a new-release video was around £60-£70 to buy.
Wed 09/07/03 at 10:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
monkey_man wrote:
Ooh, didn't know about PlayUSA - how long do
> they take to deliver?
--
3-4 days, same company just different name

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.