GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lego Rock Band Is Coming !"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lego Rock Band'.
Tue 21/04/09 at 20:34
Regular
"I like turtles"
Lego Rock Band has been officially announced today.There's some news on it here

A Lego Rock Band game in which you can build your own characters and instruments,how cool is this going to be ?.
Mon 27/04/09 at 08:30
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
They might even do what they did with Rock Band 1 & 2 - let you purchase a code to transfer the setlist across the games.
Thu 23/04/09 at 10:19
Regular
pb wrote:
> How they make it different enough in other ways will be
> interesting to see, though. Especially if they have Lego based
> instruments as an option!

and a Lego Guitar (controller!)
Wed 22/04/09 at 15:22
"possibly impossible"
It will certainly depend on the setlist more than any other aspect, possibly aimed at a younger audience for the most part.

How they make it different enough in other ways will be interesting to see, though. Especially if they have Lego based instruments as an option!
Wed 22/04/09 at 07:42
Regular
"I like turtles"
Ghost Killer wrote:
> I'm not too keen on the idea. Just sounds like Harmonix are
> milking the franchise a little now to be honest. I mean I can't
> see how it'll be much different. Hopefully the tracks that
> feature in the game will make it as downloable content for Rock
> Band 1 and 2 though :p

Yeah,I know what you mean Harmonix are milking the franchise for all its worth for sure and you're right it can't be that much different to the existing Rock Band games.But as all the previous Lego games have been great fun and the thought of howling away to cheesey classics such as 'Kung Fu Fighting' & 'The Final Countdown' with plastic characters with my mates on their 'real' plastic instruments after a few beers has to make this worth checking out :)

Seriously doubt the songs will be made available as DLC for existing Rock Band games.Neversoft could have done that with 'Guitar Hero : Metallica' but not only did they not do it,they actually went one step further as no other Guitar Hero DLC (other than the Metallica Death Magnetic album pack) worked with the game.Its all about making us part with more of our hard earned cash than we would be really like and games companies are very good at doing that.
Tue 21/04/09 at 21:51
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
I'm not too keen on the idea. Just sounds like Harmonix are milking the franchise a little now to be honest. I mean I can't see how it'll be much different. Hopefully the tracks that feature in the game will make it as downloable content for Rock Band 1 and 2 though :p
Tue 21/04/09 at 20:34
Regular
"I like turtles"
Lego Rock Band has been officially announced today.There's some news on it here

A Lego Rock Band game in which you can build your own characters and instruments,how cool is this going to be ?.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.