GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Those Idiots!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 21:53
Regular
So, usually, it goes like this:

It's 5:00 in the afternoon.
I settle down with a nice cup of tea.
I watch Steve Irwin's Croc Diaries in all it's glory. Wondefrul.

But today:

Guess what's on?

Not the brilliant Mr Iwin.

But.

The Planet's Funniest Animals.

Argh!
Why why why why why?

Why is the complete knobjockey telling god-awful 'jokes' for slow-witted fat-azzed yanks, then showing some completely dull and dreary animal clips which go on too long.

Any clip presenting any form of entertianment is ruined by this feckwit spewing these commentaries drawn-out for so goddam long even the stupidest American d!ldo could keep up ending with some obervational crud you spotted about 2 hours ago and probably could made funnier yourself.

Complete with 'funny' music and a bile-inducing 'letters' section asking some b******t ending with a lame clip.
I just wanna punch that smarmy whiney-voiced ƒaggot farmer's skull through the floor.
Tossser.

You've Been Framed does it better.
Now if that's not a sign you've should boil your own testicles in acid and remove your skin with an eding hoe, then roll down a mouse-trap laden hill into a vat of broken glass and vinegar, I don't know what is.

T-w-a-t-s.

Ugh
Tue 08/07/03 at 21:53
"period drama"
So, usually, it goes like this:

It's 5:00 in the afternoon.
I settle down with a nice cup of tea.
I watch Steve Irwin's Croc Diaries in all it's glory. Wondefrul.

But today:

Guess what's on?

Not the brilliant Mr Iwin.

But.

The Planet's Funniest Animals.

Argh!
Why why why why why?

Why is the complete knobjockey telling god-awful 'jokes' for slow-witted fat-azzed yanks, then showing some completely dull and dreary animal clips which go on too long.

Any clip presenting any form of entertianment is ruined by this feckwit spewing these commentaries drawn-out for so goddam long even the stupidest American d!ldo could keep up ending with some obervational crud you spotted about 2 hours ago and probably could made funnier yourself.

Complete with 'funny' music and a bile-inducing 'letters' section asking some b******t ending with a lame clip.
I just wanna punch that smarmy whiney-voiced ƒaggot farmer's skull through the floor.
Tossser.

You've Been Framed does it better.
Now if that's not a sign you've should boil your own testicles in acid and remove your skin with an eding hoe, then roll down a mouse-trap laden hill into a vat of broken glass and vinegar, I don't know what is.

T-w-a-t-s.

Ugh
Tue 08/07/03 at 21:58
Regular
i like steve irwin, he has such enthusiasm for his work.

you gotta respect what he does.

"LOOK AT THE POWWAA"
Tue 08/07/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I hate Steve Irwin! He's got the most annoying accent, he wont shut up, he rambles on and he does everything with such effort thinking it's funny when really it's just for a TV show or it's a prank etc. Like when he went on Graham Norton. Graham got an inflatable crocodile and stuck it in a paddling pool of water and said "Right Steve I want you to show us some crocodile wrestling moves if you will" and the psycho didn't take the thing out of the water and show some ambiguous wrestling positions. He jumped in the water and rolled around splashing and squeezing the crocodile as if it was going to bite his head off. FREAK!
Tue 08/07/03 at 22:11
Regular
can't agree, steve's great
Tue 08/07/03 at 22:17
Regular
"Twenty quid."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> So, usually, it goes like this:

> Argh!

> T-w-@-t-s.
>
> Ugh

You're upset, aren't you?
Tue 08/07/03 at 22:52
Regular
"I'm Great."
Steve Irwin cracks me up. Never seen someone get so excited about almost having their arm bitten off.

YBF is the biggest pile of toss I have ever had the misfortune to see. It was better with Jermy Beedle(sp). I'd rather watch Emmerdale than that.
Tue 08/07/03 at 22:56
Regular
Watching Steve Irwin cry over his dead crocodile was classic TV.
Tue 08/07/03 at 23:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I too watch the croc diaries, ive got a lot more respect for Steve now.

I used to think he was a guy with a gimmick, but he really cares.
Tue 08/07/03 at 23:12
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Someone once told me that a crocidile ate Steve. I cried myself to sleep that night.
Wed 09/07/03 at 00:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Irwin is a God.

"Wouldya look at the soize of thowse fayngs! And the saliva (at this point he squashes up face strangely) just drips owt!"

Ahh, genius.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.