GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There are currently no problems with the Freeola service"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 17:28
Regular
Is anyone else having any problems with their freeola hosted domains ?

The email service has been a bit hit and miss all afternoon, now totally gone along with all my freeola hosted domains...!

The status page still reads "There are currently no problems with the Freeola service" !!!

Help...
Wed 09/07/03 at 14:52
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Freeola have replied to my query, and all that I needed to do was send an E-mail to all the affected addressed to trigger the Servers that they do exist, because the thought they didn't, simple really :)
Wed 09/07/03 at 11:54
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The Freeola problem has been listed:

Wednesday, July 9th: Due to component failure and subsequent replacement by our engineers, a small portion of Freeola customers may experience the effect of receiving or seeing duplicate e-mails in their e-mail program.
No e-mail has been lost or bounced and this effect was a temporary problem affecting only a small group of customers.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

This issue is affecting the following services:

Freeola1000, Classemail, incoming e-mail
Incoming e-mail to registered domain names

-----------

Doesn't seem like your problem you had though..
Tue 08/07/03 at 18:37
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
No matter how many times I try, the E-mail server never lets me past the authorisation process.
Tue 08/07/03 at 18:25
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
My sites work fine, though I've been unable to grab from my Freeola mail box for a few days now...

The e-mail accounts have always been pretty unreliable for me though?
Tue 08/07/03 at 18:12
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
With the emails, I just retry it and it works again.

Sometimes it just doesn't work first time.
Tue 08/07/03 at 17:39
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
My domain E-mail and site (www.haignet.co.uk) works fine. It could just be a temp glitch. See if my site comes up for you.

Another site of mine however, the E-mail doesn't work which might be an indication that something isn't working correctly at Freeola, rather than my machine.
Tue 08/07/03 at 17:39
Regular
Someone's taken their foot off the hose and things are working again after a half hour rest !!!
Tue 08/07/03 at 17:28
Regular
Is anyone else having any problems with their freeola hosted domains ?

The email service has been a bit hit and miss all afternoon, now totally gone along with all my freeola hosted domains...!

The status page still reads "There are currently no problems with the Freeola service" !!!

Help...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.