GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Out Of Interest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 17:24
Regular
Ooookay.

Let's try this.

The ensuing Me, Light, Goatboy spats.

What do you lot think about them and us lot ? I'm interested, if anyone thinks anything of course. Go on, if you're annoyed then sound off here, be honest. I'm wondering if the majority of you are a p*ssed off with it as I suspect, and not just of one of us, but all three of us.

I won't post anything here, other than this initial post, and if they don't want to influence this then neither should Goatboy or Light.

Obviously if no one says anything then we'll never stop, so if you want it finished express your displeasure here.

PS Remember there are some ingenius ways to avoid the swearfilter.
Wed 09/07/03 at 14:16
Regular
"8==="
I don't mind the discussions. What gets annoying is when they turn into petty name calling, point scoring and really poor sarcasm.

The use of 'riiiiiiiiight' springs to mind.
Wed 09/07/03 at 14:15
Regular
"8==="
Considering all the euphamism's in the last few posts I wouldn't mention brownie points.....
Wed 09/07/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
When accepting benediction in supplication, being able to *not* go too far will earn you many, many brownie points and tales told to male mates.
Wed 09/07/03 at 13:04
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Yummy benediction goodness!

did I go too far yet?
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Rosalind wrote:
> I wanna worship at the temple of Goat
--

First you must kneel before me and accept the benediction
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:21
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Mas**ter, can I be Blas**ter and thus together, we can wade through pig sh*t like lords who are as happy as pigs in um, er, sh*t?
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:20
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I wanna worship at the temple of Goat
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:19
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Watch it, pal or you'll have a shiner!
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Now you are both my disciples apparently.
Go forth and fetch me shiny things
Wed 09/07/03 at 11:32
"Darth Vader 3442321"
That is what I am thinking. Why go onto a forum and post ideas for debate if you are not prepared to actually debate them?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.