GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh shut up you stupid fake."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 11:31
Regular
Ozzy Osbourne and his retarded family of gibbering halfwits.

"I don't get paid enough for this, maaaaaaaaaan", says Ozzy in his faux American accent. You don't get paid millions of dollars every year to dress up in a silly costume for a few hours? That makeup lady really told him off for that too. Good for her, although his ghastly man of a wife probably got her sacked.

Another classic is: "I don't know how to cope with it, maaaaaan. I'm from the streets, maaaaaaaan" - Ozzy on getting invited to that dinner where the President of the USA gave a speech. What!? You became a millionaire in the 70s and 80's, lost it, but regained it and have been living a life of luxury for the last 15-20 years. From the streets? Either he really is that nutty (I'm pretty sure most of it is a setup - have you seen him on stage? He's fine!), or he just wants sympathy.

As you can probably guess, I'm not the biggest fan of The Osbournes. Not the fact that it's being repeated for the millionth time and is impossible to avoid. Just the fact that the family were so shameless that they agreed to do it in the first place, then go on to moan about all the press coverage they got from it!!! It's the same kind of retarded mentalitly Big Brother contestants have, except this time they're fake Americans and annoyingly dumb to boot. Shaaaaarrrooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn!
Wed 09/07/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
ManicMyna wrote:
> and you sound jealous but unable to tear yourself away from your tv
> set

I make it a point never to juddge something without watching it the whole way through. Bulletproof Monk is the exception to that rule - NEVER see that film.
Tue 08/07/03 at 23:50
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Jack and I don't know her name- the fat one with $hitty music- have to be some of the fakest people ever.

The show is good enough if you want to laugh AT them.
Tue 08/07/03 at 23:28
Regular
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> Did you get the leaflet 'So you decided to steal cable'?

from the same company who created the leaflet

"so you've ruined your life"

heh
Tue 08/07/03 at 23:22
Regular
"oaps.org"
monkey_man wrote:
>It's the same kind of retarded mentalitly Big Brother contestants have, >except this time they're fake Americans and annoyingly dumb to boot.
> Shaaaaarrrooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn!

well his mental state is likely to be down to all the drugs and booze he's done over the years ( he's like a staggering public health warning )

and you sound jealous but unable to tear yourself away from your tv set
Tue 08/07/03 at 23:20
Regular
"oaps.org"
monkey_man wrote:
> "I don't get paid enough for this, maaaaaaaaaan", says Ozzy
> in his faux American accent.

well he would have pick up an accent he's living there for years

> Another classic is: "I don't know how to cope with it, maaaaaan.
> I'm from the streets, maaaaaaaan" - Ozzy on getting invited to
> that dinner where the President of the USA gave a speech. What!? You
> became a millionaire in the 70s and 80's, lost it, but regained it and
> have been living a life of luxury for the last 15-20 years. From the
> streets? Either he really is that nutty

he's a brummie and he's made some coin over the years good for him

> Not the fact that it's being repeated for the millionth time and is
> impossible to avoid.

yeah the repeats suck but you can change the channel you know

>It's the same kind of retarded mentalitly Big Brother contestants have, >except this time they're fake Americans and annoyingly dumb to boot.
Tue 08/07/03 at 17:18
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I found it funny for about 5 minutes, now it's just a bunch of idiots playing up to a camera thinking they're tough, in other words, a big barrel of monkey spunk.
Tue 08/07/03 at 16:56
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Did you get the leaflet 'So you decided to steal cable'?
Tue 08/07/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Unbeliever wrote:
> The Osbournes is absolute tosh. And reason enough that I refuse to pay
> for Sky.

You mean you steal it?
Tue 08/07/03 at 16:04
Regular
I like the Osbournes.

So shush.

Or I kill your family.
Tue 08/07/03 at 12:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I remember you liked it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.