GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox 360 Gets A Motion Remote This Autumn"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/04/09 at 17:37
Regular
"I like turtles"
Xbox 360 Motion Remote

Third party console accessory manufacturer Gametrak Freedom have announced their Xbox 360 motion remote will be available this autumn in the US,with the PS3 getting it sometime next year.It comes with game 'Squeeballs' which looks a bit mental to be honest (this game will also be coming out for the Wii).The Gametrak Freedom USB hub will support up to 4 motion controllers which look nothing whatsoever like Nintendo Wiimotes !.Other software companies are apparently looking into developing games for it but might have to hurry to get them out before Nintendo decides to sue Gametrak Freedoms blatant idea stealing asses !.
Mon 20/04/09 at 17:37
Regular
"I like turtles"
Xbox 360 Motion Remote

Third party console accessory manufacturer Gametrak Freedom have announced their Xbox 360 motion remote will be available this autumn in the US,with the PS3 getting it sometime next year.It comes with game 'Squeeballs' which looks a bit mental to be honest (this game will also be coming out for the Wii).The Gametrak Freedom USB hub will support up to 4 motion controllers which look nothing whatsoever like Nintendo Wiimotes !.Other software companies are apparently looking into developing games for it but might have to hurry to get them out before Nintendo decides to sue Gametrak Freedoms blatant idea stealing asses !.
Wed 27/05/09 at 12:07
Regular
Do you know what type of games will be playable with it???
Wed 27/05/09 at 15:10
Regular
Poor Wii :(
Wed 27/05/09 at 15:16
"possibly impossible"
I predict it will take off in the same way the camera has...

Rumours are that MS plan to have their own motion controller ready for E3 next week, so there are bound to be some games to go with it.

Bear in mind that the PS3 had a motion controller from the start, didn't do Sony any favours.

However, it's not going to exactly hurt Wii sales...
Thu 28/05/09 at 06:57
Regular
It just means that from a Reggie Filsame (sp?) point of view, Nintendo will have to keep on releasing quality games that keep Nintendo in the current race.

Otherwise, if Nintendo's winning points start becomming available on other systems, Nintendo will start falling back and will have to consider new options...
Thu 28/05/09 at 08:04
"possibly impossible"
Agreed Edgy, but that's good news for the consumer.

Still, no-one has games quite like Nintendo's line up and even some of the third party stuff is unique to the Wii.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.