GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Intergalactic Folly"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/02/01 at 09:04
Regular
Is anyone else having problems getting onto Planetarion today?
Tue 13/02/01 at 13:48
"High polygon count"
Ah!

I bet the switch is fine, and it's just a blown fuse...
Tue 13/02/01 at 13:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
That was the first thing I checked when I got their cry for help in my email (after translating it from Swedish, that is.)

Apparently it was a switch next to a plug.
("Svitchie bye der pluggie, meatball" as they put it.)

Now I'm just waiting for them to translate my reply that I sent them, and Planetarion should be back in action anytime.

FantasyMeister, Saviour of the Universe.
Tue 13/02/01 at 13:39
"High polygon count"
Ah, but if it is a switch at the top or bottom of a flight of stairs, that could get confusing...
Tue 13/02/01 at 13:25
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I think they've solved it now after I mailed them to let them know that generally 'down' means 'on'.
Tue 13/02/01 at 10:53
"Darkness, always"
I have discovered that the clicks have stopped, and therefore time has paused in the planetarion universe. This is all due to a faulty Swedish switch.

They reckon it won't be working again unitl later today at best...

-IB
Tue 13/02/01 at 10:03
Regular
"smile, it's free"
No, but I do have a problem collecting resources, in so much as I don't seem to be able to.
Tue 13/02/01 at 09:04
"Darkness, always"
Is anyone else having problems getting onto Planetarion today?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.