GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"have kane and undertaker gone soft...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/07/03 at 21:48
Regular
soft like tyson has he used to bite peoples ears of and rape woman he was ice now hes turned into a puddle of water as in he got defrosted and so have undertaker and kane(kane might improve now hes lost his mask)undertakers well perthetic i mean he used to have them grey gloves and strangle people and never talk but now he rides down to the ring on his stupid motorcycle thinking hes so cool but hes not a good wrestler like he used to be.and kane he never used to talk and now he talks all the time and his stupid music entrance the fire still burns all that crap so who thinks that undertaker and kane are better now or were better before and i mean be4 kane removed his mask like a month before he removed it

i think they were better before
Mon 07/07/03 at 21:48
Regular
soft like tyson has he used to bite peoples ears of and rape woman he was ice now hes turned into a puddle of water as in he got defrosted and so have undertaker and kane(kane might improve now hes lost his mask)undertakers well perthetic i mean he used to have them grey gloves and strangle people and never talk but now he rides down to the ring on his stupid motorcycle thinking hes so cool but hes not a good wrestler like he used to be.and kane he never used to talk and now he talks all the time and his stupid music entrance the fire still burns all that crap so who thinks that undertaker and kane are better now or were better before and i mean be4 kane removed his mask like a month before he removed it

i think they were better before
Mon 07/07/03 at 21:53
Regular
"bWo > You"
Who needs punctuation, eh?
Mon 07/07/03 at 21:57
Regular
hmmmmm ain't that spaming that has nothing to do with this topic but fine i will edit my post with punctuation just for you asking me to.
Mon 07/07/03 at 22:01
Regular
Soft like Tyson has, he used to bite peoples ears of and rape woman he was ice now hes turned into a puddle of water. As in he got defrosted and so have Undertaker and Kane(Kane might improve now hes lost his mask).Undertakers well perthetic i mean he used to have them grey gloves and strangle people, and never talk but now he rides down to the ring on his stupid motorcycle. Thinking hes so cool but hes not a good wrestler like he used to be.and Kane he never used to talk and now he talks all the time.His stupid music entrance the fire still burns all that crap. So who thinks that undertaker and kane are better now or were better before and i mean before kane removed his mask, like a month before he removed it.

I think they were better before.

there you go punctuation:)
Mon 07/07/03 at 22:01
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
goatgoat rocks my world.
Mon 07/07/03 at 22:02
Regular
goatgoat 4E@-t!
Mon 07/07/03 at 22:04
Regular
hmmmmm everyone wants to spam my topic....
Tue 08/07/03 at 11:48
Regular
goatgoat wrote:
> Soft like Tyson has, he used to bite peoples ears of and rape woman he
> was ice now hes turned into a puddle of water. As in he got defrosted
> and so have Undertaker and Kane(Kane might improve now hes lost his
> mask).

So Tyson mutilating people and raping women was better was it? He was 'ice' was he?

Tyson is a real person and Kane/Undertaker are characters in a show. Somebody reforming themselves (to a point!) shouldn't be used as a stick to beat them with, or to criticise fictional characters. Yes 'taker and Kane have softened up, and a return to their darker days might be interesting, but to illustrate that idea by claiming that Tyson has gone soft is, with all due respect, in very bad taste.
Tue 08/07/03 at 13:27
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Preety good topic for someone who Just arrived
Tue 08/07/03 at 17:27
Regular
QPRMark wrote:
>
> So Tyson mutilating people and raping women was better was it? He was
> 'ice' was he?

yes he was ice now hes a puddle of water or your could call him wet sand and he dryed up.

> Tyson is a real person and Kane/Undertaker are characters in a show.

so undertaker and kane are what cartoon characters.

> Somebody reforming themselves (to a point!) shouldn't be used as a
> stick to beat them with, or to criticise fictional characters.

so what undertaker and kane arn't real there fictional....and i have a world record book so i'll type the section about tyson

youngest world heavyweight champion
Mike Tyson was aged a record 20 yrs 144 days when he beat trevor berbick to win the wbc HW title
aged 20 yrs 249 dys when he became undisputed champion when he beat tony tucker for the ibf title....and what has he done now....not much.i didn't type all the section cause im cant be bothered to....

> taker and Kane have softened up, and a return to their darker days
> might be interesting, but to illustrate that idea by claiming that
> Tyson has gone soft is, with all due respect, in very bad taste.

how can they have softened up if there fictional characters, if there not real. well.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.