GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your team's worst eleven."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/07/03 at 18:28
Regular
Whoever your team is,theyv'e all had players you didn't like or were just terrible players.
For my sins as a life long West Ham supporter Iv'e seen more than my fair share.
Here are my worst eleven and why.

Goalkeeper.

Alan Mcnight-came down from Scotland,and must have been dazzled by the bright lights of London,he soon earned the nickname McNightmare.

Defenders.

Gary Breen-becomes an inspired player when he pulls on the Republic of Ireland shirt,becomes a dribbling moron when he pulls on the West Ham one.

Gary Charles-this bloke actually played for England when he was a youngster at Notts Forest,all I remember is the own goal he scored.

Thomas Repka-good czech international....West Ham CV,keep getting sent off,fight with own team,fight with own fans,look second rate in premiership.

Rigobert Song-I bet Liverpool laughed their socks off when we bought him,more like Rigor-Mortis.

Midfield.

Manny Omoyimni-went to Gillingham on loan,played in the worthington cup,forgot to tell anybody,came back,played in worthington cup for West Ham,cost us a place in the semi-finals.

Paul Ince-Judas,backstabbing lowlife,spoilt brat.....O.K i feel better for that.

Jimmy Neighbour-little right winger who we bought from Tottenham,he couldn't pass water let alone a defender.

Strikers.

Derek Hales-he was a prolific scorer at Charlton for years,West Ham bought him,he scored about ten goals in two seasons,went back to Charlton and couldn't stop scoring again.

Billy Jennings-this guy had lovely hair,unfortunately he didn't like it getting messed up during the game.

Jan Boogers-without doubt Harry Redknapps worst but funniest ever signing,this giant dutchman made his debut against Man Utd,got sent off within minutes (I think he made a two footed foul on Roy Keane),was officially certifide insane and lived in a caravan with his missus.

Manager.

Lou Macari-great player,terrible manager.

They will play a 4-3-3 Oak Tree formation.
Mon 07/07/03 at 18:28
Regular
"thegodfather"
Whoever your team is,theyv'e all had players you didn't like or were just terrible players.
For my sins as a life long West Ham supporter Iv'e seen more than my fair share.
Here are my worst eleven and why.

Goalkeeper.

Alan Mcnight-came down from Scotland,and must have been dazzled by the bright lights of London,he soon earned the nickname McNightmare.

Defenders.

Gary Breen-becomes an inspired player when he pulls on the Republic of Ireland shirt,becomes a dribbling moron when he pulls on the West Ham one.

Gary Charles-this bloke actually played for England when he was a youngster at Notts Forest,all I remember is the own goal he scored.

Thomas Repka-good czech international....West Ham CV,keep getting sent off,fight with own team,fight with own fans,look second rate in premiership.

Rigobert Song-I bet Liverpool laughed their socks off when we bought him,more like Rigor-Mortis.

Midfield.

Manny Omoyimni-went to Gillingham on loan,played in the worthington cup,forgot to tell anybody,came back,played in worthington cup for West Ham,cost us a place in the semi-finals.

Paul Ince-Judas,backstabbing lowlife,spoilt brat.....O.K i feel better for that.

Jimmy Neighbour-little right winger who we bought from Tottenham,he couldn't pass water let alone a defender.

Strikers.

Derek Hales-he was a prolific scorer at Charlton for years,West Ham bought him,he scored about ten goals in two seasons,went back to Charlton and couldn't stop scoring again.

Billy Jennings-this guy had lovely hair,unfortunately he didn't like it getting messed up during the game.

Jan Boogers-without doubt Harry Redknapps worst but funniest ever signing,this giant dutchman made his debut against Man Utd,got sent off within minutes (I think he made a two footed foul on Roy Keane),was officially certifide insane and lived in a caravan with his missus.

Manager.

Lou Macari-great player,terrible manager.

They will play a 4-3-3 Oak Tree formation.
Mon 07/07/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Man United's worst ever eleven would have to include-

Massismo Taibi- Clumsy idiot. Ball through legs, brain in Laa-Laa land.
Diego Forlan- Couldn't hit a donkey's @rse with a frying pan.
Garth Crooks- Seven games, crap performance in all of them.
Ernie Taylor- The biggest liability of the 1950s.
William Prunier- French, looks like Stam, couldn't defend for his life.

I can't be bothered to do a full XI. This is just a selection.
Mon 07/07/03 at 22:59
Regular
this isn't fair! Spurs supports get so much choice!
Tue 08/07/03 at 12:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I never really thought that Taibi was that-bad a player...

Really, he just made one big-mistake infront his team's home fans - who he was trying to impress - and that effected his confidence; putting him under-pressue each-time he played for United, with a constant desire to try and make up for his errors - and prove he is the man to replace Peter Schmeichel, ontop of all that!

In his first game against Liverpool, he did look quite strong and solid (despite conceeding).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.