GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"if you could change any game what one would it be?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/04/09 at 21:33
Regular
"wha?"
If I could change any game it would have to be the golden compass on wii because it's to easy and to short you can complete it in less than 12 hours.
Tue 21/04/09 at 14:46
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I'm just going to stick a general genre in here for complete changing.

Any game that was created from a movie. And we can narrow that down by saying any of these games that EA games so gratefully slap their label on.
Sun 19/04/09 at 23:22
Regular
"I like turtles"
Ridge Racer 6 Xbox 360 (I believe Ridge Racer 7 on the PS3 was basically the same game but I've never played that).

It looked fantastic but the cars handled like an elephants trying to break dance on roller skates.The cheesey (Japanese dude pretending to be American) voiceovers were the worst and most annoying I have experienced in any game and the nitro jump feature was total pants.It didn't play at all well and the whole thing was just a total disaster IMO.It was a real shame as old school Ridge Racer games were awesome in their day and as recent XBLA title Outrun Online has proved,these games can still be good fun today.It was a real missed opportunity for a game which could and should have been great.
Sat 18/04/09 at 21:33
Regular
"wha?"
If I could change any game it would have to be the golden compass on wii because it's to easy and to short you can complete it in less than 12 hours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.