GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Future Autobiography excerpt concerning the 'Up-on-a-Roof' match"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/07/03 at 15:36
Regular
Excerpt from my future autobiography ‘Chuck Soul – True Story’ explaining my experience of the ‘Up-on-a-Roof’ match:

‘I was pierced with glass, drenched with blood, and I didn’t know where I was. I had just been slammed from 16ft up in the air through two panes of glass, I had been legitimately knocked out cold for a good two minutes and seriously thought I was gonna die if I were to take another fall like that. With that in mind, I looked down at my doomed opponent. The last words that rolled through my mind were “I’ve had a good run” and I was airborne.’
‘Looking back, I must have been quietly confident somewhere in my heart that night. I’ve always convinced myself that the last word that will ever roll through my mind, or off my tongue will be ‘Jesus.’ On this night, I was close to death than I’d ever been, yet somewhere in that beaten, battered and bruised body, there was a heart and a soul that was thoroghly intent on seeing this through and God watching over me with exactly the same idea, thus, the words were fed into my brain, by Him.
All I remember after that was my elbow connecting perfectly with Nash’s chest, and a similar sensation to the one I experienced only a few minutes before I guess. Once again, I was knocked out cold, but this time, a good 6 minutes elapsed before I came to. Everything was a blur as I stumbled round the building and back onto the ramp, tripping over one of the lights that were located to the edge of the ramp that I was currently, trying to keep to. I looked down and realised that I was no longer wearing my booger colored green shirt. I later found out through videos that it was ripped off during the elbow drop I had ended the match with. I looked up at the titontron only to see a vision that I had foreseen when I was a mere 14 years old; although my hair was drenched in blood, and my face was, to quote Jim Ross ‘A crimson mask’, I saw three splinters of glass in my left shoulder, with three streams of blood trickling down my back. A great blessing came over me. Another dream had been fulfilled. I was humbled, and said a silent prayer of thanks as I stumbled up the ramp to the tune of “Real American” while, unbeknownst to me, 64, 000+ fans were standing on their feet in applause in awe, admiration, and disbelief for what had just occurred in front of their very eyes.’
‘Let that be a lesson to peoples all over the world, young and old, The Lord has the power to fulfil dreams exactly as you plan them.’

Excerpt from ‘Chuck Soul – True Story’ in analysis of the legendary ‘Up-on-a-Roof’ match. A match that was invented, planned and carried out by Chuck Soul and later called ‘The greatest match of all time’ replacing Hell in a Cell 1998 with The Undertaker vs. Mankind (Mick Foley). The match also earned the title ‘The match that shook the world’.

“God is the only one who should be praised for this. His is the only name worthy to be glorified. He truly is God, and I am humbled by his works of wonder”

Chuck Soul
Tue 08/07/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Don't call him Goat Boy... Just the goat. :)
Tue 08/07/03 at 21:41
Regular
Yep, but Tazz was wise enough to say "argument over" in the other thread, and goat boy change your attitude, your not going to make many friends with it.
Tue 08/07/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Guess who..."
Well, hopefully it's over now. Tazz only likes to argue because he always wins, but this guy just had no quit!
Tue 08/07/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Wow... the arguements! I mean; Whats with it?! You've got everything involved; Goats, wrestlers, kings and more... :D
Tue 08/07/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Guess who..."
I very much doubt it.
Tue 08/07/03 at 19:23
Regular
maybe you know me.
Tue 08/07/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Guess who..."
Incase you couldn't tell goat, my last post was a pretty kind one, and I never said once that you weren't gonna become a wrestler. I for one experienced loads of that as a kid so I'ma say "Go for it" and "more power to you". I don't like you very much either, and for some reason, you don't srike me as a very well educated person. Don't know how this could be, do you?
Tue 08/07/03 at 19:14
Regular
ok hardcore boy and by the way i am gunna be a wrestler.and i doubt anyone would eccept that match.but i would cause i dont really like you that much and i'd be happy to throw you of a building.

And im not a goat its a damn name cant you understand that.
Tue 08/07/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Guess who..."
Starlight wrote:
> Tazz wrote:
> I dunno. You see yourself getting added to Tazz'z 2003 choke-out
> list?
> Ah, then shut your mouth. You've never had a dream have you? Never
> had
> a vision into the future. It's no wonder your ignorant. I have no
> time
> for "realists" as yourself. I got enough of that growing
> up.
>
> ...nuff said.
>
> Right number one, learn how to spell, number two; normally I'd ignore
> little pr*cks on the internet who rip into people but you seem to be
> taking everything a little too seriously Chuck. I mean christ you
> don't half talk some b*llocks don't you, you're like a walking,
> talking WWE machine with pants insults that would make every
> non-wrestler in the world cry with pity.
>
> I'm going to write an autobiography later about how I become King of
> England and get off with Jenna Jameson.

*Heel status - BOOSTED!*

I am fast on my way to becoming the worlds most hated man, and sorry, but I do take my wrestling career seriously.
Tue 08/07/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Guess who..."
goatgoat wrote:
> first of all thats not a autobiography.from
> dictionary-autobiography:life of person written by himself *LIFE OF
> PERSON* this hasn't really happened to you so its not a
> autobiography.so it should just say somthing like future
> excerpt....autobiography does not belong here i've typed it 4 times
> and its a very long word....but it dont belong in this topic.
>
> second of all falling 16ft you wouldn't be able to climb up the stairs
> and you'd bleed to death from all the glass stuck in you.

Brother, sister or, just plain old farm animal. I have wrestled hardcore style for OVER 3 YEARS! I know a little bit more about glass and huge bumps than YOU do! And I'm damn experienced as well GOAT! So take you dictionary AND your autobiography, and shove 'em up your big goat ass! The only thing that doesn't belong in tis topic is YOU! I think if you read the title of the topic, you will find it says: "FUTURE autobiography excerpt...". So read it again DOOFUS! And as to all that "Life oF person" cr@p, you'll find I AM a person, and unlike some GOATS, I DO have a LIFE! So take your unwanted opinions MR. "JUST ARRIVED" and LEAVE THE FORUM! If you don't like what I write here, then I suggest you just ignore it, before you get yourself thoroghly - CHOKED OUT!

...nuff said.

(I know I'll probably get banned for this but hey, I'm Tazz, getting banned is a way of life)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.