GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whats the song"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/07/03 at 15:43
Regular
someone please help before i go mad! anyone ever watch city of angels well its the very last song im trying to get name of,it gos a bit like this "and i dont want the world to see me",i no its not much of a help but surely someone nos what its called.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:06
Regular
talking about songs - what about song played at end of CSI Miami episode 'Spring Break' - but not the title track by The WHO
Sun 06/07/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Lol, of course...well, I'm working thurs/fri/sat, jess get back tomorrow and I'll see her either tuesday or wednedsday...so bit of a busy week for me, heh.

Whoops, that went off topic. Ah well.
Sun 06/07/03 at 12:52
Regular
Yeah, I'm bored out of mind sitting here with all the mates on holiday, so I thought I'd head down to Walden for a coupla days this week. Maybe. My indecision is, as always, in effect :)
Sat 05/07/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
:D

I got bored at work, so started posting a bit, just following up the topic from earlier in the day. I think I need to talk to you about this plan for something happening some time involving you and Walden? I was busy having a curry last night, missed any such planning.

Damn my typing sucks tonight, 4 typos in that..
Sat 05/07/03 at 23:42
Regular
*double takes*

Phil? Posting? Never
Sat 05/07/03 at 23:31
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
1986 apparently...I heard about them via a few friends who are in to the same sort of muic as me, and got given a cd with a few of their tracks on, liked it very much. I generally decide to trust the opinion of the people who introduced me to matchbox 20, who quickly hit my top 3 bands, although my tastes now vary wildly from Iron maiden/Thunder/AcDc to Matchbox 20/Lifehouse/Counting Crows and so on, with a lot of random other stuff in between. Something for every occasion =)
Sat 05/07/03 at 20:30
Regular
"cachoo"
That's a great song, love it. Hardly anybody I know has heard of Goo Goo Dolls. How long they been around? Anyone know?
Sat 05/07/03 at 17:56
Regular
OH thank you so much THAT WAS IT,u have just made me a very happy girl xxx
Sat 05/07/03 at 16:27
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Not seen the film, but from hearing what friends have said before and listening to the track myself, it sounds like Iris, by the Goo Goo Dolls:

"And I don't want the world to see me, 'cos I don't think that they'd understand"

Hope that stops you going completely mad ;)
Sat 05/07/03 at 15:54
Regular
NO i didnt just joined for that i joined about 2 mnths ago,just dont really bother using the forums,anyway no the answer?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.